ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

Fun discussion.

This was @RossWB 's projected OL just 11 days ago.

LEFT TACKLE
(78) Mason Richman (6'6", 312 lbs, SR)
(71) Jack Dotzler (6'6", 295 lbs, SO)

LEFT GUARD
(56) Nick DeJong (6'6", 305 lbs, SR)
(58) Kade Pieper (6'3", 255 lbs, RS FR)

CENTER
(65) Logan Jones (6'3", 290 lbs, SR)
(76) Tyler Elsbury (6'5", 312 lbs, SR)

RIGHT GUARD
(77) Connor Colby (6'6", 311 lbs, SR)
(70) Beau Stephens (6'6", 319 lbs, JR)

RIGHT TACKLE
(68) Gennings Dunker (6'5", 320 lbs, JR)
(74) Trevor Lauck (6'5", 296 lbs, RS FR) OR
(72) Kale Krogh (6'5", 300 lbs, SO)

Kade Pieper must be a pretty tough dude to be in the 2 deeps at Left guard at 6'3, 255lbs. That's linebackeresque.

Last edited:
The irony after reading your post and responses to people. Enjoy your day in mom’s basement.
Triggered 😂😂
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Kade Pieper must be a pretty tough dude to be in the 2 deeps at Left guard at 6'3, 255lbs. That's linebackesque.
Yeah, but it might say more about Iowa's talent and depth on the oline than anything else. As a true freshman this year, Pieper was a very lightly recruited defensive lineman who's only FBS offer was from Iowa. Who knows. Maybe he'll be great, but its hard to imagine that he was ready to compete at this level and yet there he was on the oline 2 deeps. And people are complaining about DeJong coming back.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
I'm excited to see the improvement in the line next season. Assuming we get an OC that knows what he's doing, and even average QB play....there is no reason why the Hawks can't win double digits again.

Need one more OL to solidify in my opinion.
That would be nice.

It is disappointing how bad the line play has been the past few years. Very uncharacteristic of Kirk.

Since McNamara is made of glass, a solid line will be an absolute must next season.

Kade Pieper must be a pretty tough dude to be in the 2 deeps at Left guard at 6'3, 255lbs. That's linebackeresque.

This will be Kade's 2nd year in the program. He came in at 6'4, 240 pounds according to his Rivals profile below. @RossWB has him at 6'3; did he shrink? :)

I wonder where his weight will be by the fall.

Yeah, but it might say more about Iowa's talent and depth on the oline than anything else. As a true freshman this year, Pieper was a very lightly recruited defensive lineman who's only FBS offer was from Iowa. Who knows. Maybe he'll be great, but its hard to imagine that he was ready to compete at this level and yet there he was on the oline 2 deeps. And people are complaining about DeJong coming back.

if nothing else, Pieper can develop, compete, and for now, be a quality back up

I'm excited to see the improvement in the line next season. Assuming we get an OC that knows what he's doing, and even average QB play....there is no reason why the Hawks can't win double digits again.

There should be a lot of excitement going into next season; guessing the home games (below) will all be sold out again.

Hopefully we have an offense that actually complements our Defense and Special Teams.

And with so many experienced players coming back, is Iowa a legitimate CFP type team? Does @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset have a legitimate shot at a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP? ;)

Iowa's 2024 schedule:​

• vs. Illinois State, August 31, 2024
  • vs. Iowa State, September 7, 2024
  • vs. Troy, September 14, 2024
  • at Minnesota, September 21, 2024
  • at Ohio State, October 5, 2024
  • vs. Washington, October 12, 2024
  • at Michigan State, October 19, 2024
  • vs. Northwestern, October 26, 2024
  • vs. Wisconsin, November 2, 2024
  • at UCLA, November 9, 2024
  • at Maryland, November 23, 2024
  • vs. Nebraska, November 29, 2024

Reactions: CookyMonster
I saw when Hutchinson was introduced at the Lions game today, he said he graduated from his high school rather than Michigan. Obviously too embarrassed by the cheating scandal to identify as a Wolverine...

Nice to see all of the former Hawkeyes still in the playoffs

As long as Baltimore beats KC, at least one former Hawkeye will be winning a Super Bowl.

That dude is either a cyclown or a nebraska fan masquerading as a michigan fan.
Or I'm a Michigan fan....that happens to live in Iowa.... Maybe that's why I have a particular interest in Iowa. Not everyone you disagree with about Iowa athletics comes from just two schools small brain.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Little Debbie fans are going off on twitter about all of this. They claimed we imploded over the Riola transfer, but Twitter has been on fire ever since Proctor announced his transfer. Little Debbie fans are doing whatever they can to try and convince the NCAA that we are guilty of tampering.

In short, they aren't taking it well at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT