ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Brown...he gone (probably)

Ride, Captain Kirk, upon your sinking ship
Be ashamed for the game you effed up on your trip
Ride, Captain ride, upon your sinking ship
Don't be surprised by the fans you pissed off on the trip

Apologies to Blues Image

Love the social media idiots claiming this is KFs fault. Dude got an OWI and (assuming) hasn't worked his way out of the doghouse with working hard in practice. If people can't see the offense is significantly better and we actually have a resemblance of a passing game when the QB has time, I don't know what to tell you.

(Unless this actually all is injury related)
look at this Kirk bootlicker.

look at this Kirk bootlicker.
Right??

Guy was a total piece of shit who put himself before the team and Kirk was totally right in keeping him on the bench. Oh, unless it's all injury related. Now I've just outed myself as a know nothing who feels compelled to shill for Kirk with no real knowledge about anything that's occurred. I only know that Kirk always does what's best for the team and humanity. Just don't ask me how I know that. I just do.

Right??

Guy was a total piece of shit who put himself before the team and Kirk was totally right in keeping him on the bench. Oh, unless it's all injury related. Now I've just outed myself as a know nothing who feels compelled to shill for Kirk with no real knowledge about anything that's occurred. I only know that Kirk always does what's best for the team and humanity. Just don't ask me how I know that. I just do.
(It was a joke based on how much Billiken rips on Kirk every saturday throughout the season)

Its perfectly reasonable to side with Kirk on this

Reactions: BlIIlken2
I would say as far as the portal goes, iowa would be better off focusing on lower division or non-P5 kids that werent big hs recruits that have actually been productive and want a chance to prove it at the P5/B10 level, vs guys from bigger schools that had a bigger recruiting profile but have never really done anything at the big level (or have questionable health lol).
Agreed. Having TeSlaa on the roster would be nice.

There are usually reasons that guys don’t pan out at the bigger programs that aren’t magically fixed by a change of scenery.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
Agreed. Having TeSlaa on the roster would be nice.

There are usually reasons that guys don’t pan out at the bigger programs that aren’t magically fixed by a change of scenery.
It's also hard to build a program of receivers that are the little engine that could. One guy that's a bit of a diamond in the rough that develops is great, but at some point we need an impact receiver. When you continue to be a bottom 5 team in the passing game it just absolutely kills recruiting at that position. I'd kill for a Brandon Smith right now!

Reactions: Thunderlips71
The portal COULD BE a huge boon to the program if utilized correctly. That's a huge IF today given the problems that have existed and may still exist from an offensive staff perspective.
Who is Alabama's back up left tackler? Proctor's backup.... is he any good? IDK, but if he's a sophomore/junior sitting behind Proctor, he surely would look to transfer. These are the kinda sloppy 2nd's Iowa should be going after. Good recruit, but sitting behind studs.

He gone and honestly with this shit show offense who blames him!!!

animal-house-kevin-bacon.gif

How much will he get in NIL money at his next school? Based on performance, probably not much.

There's a lot of things happening, particularly on offense, that KF can be blamed for. Kaleb Brown being a dumbass isn't one of them.

I would say as far as the portal goes, iowa would be better off focusing on lower division or non-P5 kids that werent big hs recruits that have actually been productive and want a chance to prove it at the P5/B10 level, vs guys from bigger schools that had a bigger recruiting profile but have never really done anything at the big level (or have questionable health lol).

Unless there are significant changes in offensive philosophy, those WRs won’t come to Iowa either. They have a better chance making the NFL staying on their current team, than they do at Iowa. WRs get no exposure at Iowa and that hurts them.

Iowa needs to prove that they know how to develop and utilize WR talent, before they ever consider coming here. Iowa is a place where NFL dreams go to die for WRs. This perception won’t change anytime soon.

Notice how he didn’t thank the coaches or wish them luck in his statement? And anyone know how much NIL money he got?

I would say I'm disappointed, but he didn't make any difference to this offense anyway. Not really sure what else to say. We're stuck with the way things are until Kirk leaves. We won't change our philosophies or how we operate until he's gone.

Just hope Kaleb doesn't end up at another B1G school or the shitty cyclowns.

I would say I'm disappointed, but he didn't make any difference to this offense anyway. Not really sure what else to say. We're stuck with the way things are until Kirk leaves. We won't change our philosophies or how we operate until he's gone.

He’d actually fit very well at ISU as much it pains me write that.

Not saying it will play out the same but I remember reading similar things about Charlie Jones when he entered the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT