ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Brown...he gone (probably)

@eyesofhawk

southpark-apologize.gif

Reactions: littlez
At most schools blocking is an added benefit of a WR not the reason they play and get significant snaps. At Iowa blocking seems to be the main requirement of a WR. Just another layer of my Ferentz Fatigue.
It's an important aspect of the position. I also think it's easier to convince top receivers to be good blockers when there is another 4 or 5 star wr behind them that's more than happy to take their spot and do it.

At most schools blocking is an added benefit of a WR not the reason they play and get significant snaps. At Iowa blocking seems to be the main requirement of a WR. Just another layer of my Ferentz Fatigue.
Well at Ohio State their WRs use one hand to hold the jersey of the defender in a stiff arm and catch the ball with their other hand. That was an egregious offensive pass interference. Ref was staring right at them.

I know the completion % is higher this year but i actually feel like Hill has played better than Cade and Hill was the worst QB I’ve ever seen.

We are in a cycle of misery right now and the only chance we have this year to try and break it is play a different QB

Sullivan comes in and if he can consistently hit those 10-20 yard completions, maybe things start to look a little brighter.

It’s incredible to see a stat line of 14 completions for 90 yards

The release from Iowa confirms that Kaleb Brown is indeed entering the transfer portal.

2 UI Student-Athletes Depart Football Team

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- University of Iowa Moon Family Head Football Coach Kirk Ferentz announced on Monday that two players have left the team and are planning to enter the transfer portal in December.

Senior running back Leshon Williams (Chicago/Richards HS) and junior wide receiver Kaleb Brown (Chicago/St. Rita HS/Ohio State) both informed Coach Ferentz of their plans on Monday.

“We thank both players for their contributions to the program and wish them the best as they move forward,” Ferentz said.

Williams competed in 32 career games as a Hawkeye, including limited action in three contests this fall.

Brown saw action in 14 games since last season, including limited action in three contests in 2024.

I know the completion % is higher this year but i actually feel like Hill has played better than Cade and Hill was the worst QB I’ve ever seen.

We are in a cycle of misery right now and the only chance we have this year to try and break it is play a different QB

Sullivan comes in and if he can consistently hit those 10-20 yard completions, maybe things start to look a little brighter.

It’s incredible to see a stat line of 14 completions for 90 yards
Oh gawd, we would have been 90 pointed if Deac was our QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT