ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Johnson Suspicious

I’ve watched a little bit of Kansas State and Keagan Johnson isn’t very involved and when he has touched the ball, he looks gimpy. Almost like he has a lingering leg injury…

I don't know why a tight end would ever leave. It's quite literally the only skill position that Iowa has any success with in terms of production or placing them in the pros. No idea on the offensive line. Not sure how they feel about Barnett.
This. ANY TE who would transfer from Iowa isn't smart enough to worry about leaving anyway. The top 3 or even 4 guys play, so, no.....

I was crucified on this board for suggesting Keagan Johnson early in the "injury" that he was just sitting out to transfer. I'm going out on a limb to say the Kaleb Johnson is starting to become suspicious.
We’re caught in a trap, I can’t walk out.

But, hey, nice try. Just came up a little short on that one.

Who’s next? Eventually you’ll get one right. Keep going. You can do it!

The life span of running backs is short, and a top level running back at the college level still has the ability to change the outcome of a game more than that of the NFL. I expect you'll see lots of early season injuries "and/or sit outs" from versatile backs in order to get paid.

The life span of running backs is short, and a top level running back at the college level still has the ability to change the outcome of a game more than that of the NFL. I expect you'll see lots of early season injuries "and/or sit outs" from versatile backs in order to get paid.
You aren't a good troll.

Reactions: ping72
Are Hawkisoaker and Stanzithemanzi related? They could use a little work on their predictions.

Watched Friday night lights (HS football) and I can't recall which interview it was but one of the players said "our Defense is really good, we just haven't gotten it all together on Offense, I guess we are like Iowa" or something close to that... funny and sad at the same time.

He didn't own up to anything. He gave some **** take, some as before. Kaleb told me to tell you to **** off again.

Just stop man and wipe the egg off your face. Be humbled and learn from your moronic comments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT