ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Bamala

I get on Reddit Politics and Reddit Conservative a lot and it baffles me how Rs react to this election as opposed to the Dems.

The Dems are constantly looking for weak spots in Harris' campaign that need to be shored up and seem really uneasy and nervous about the election despite Harris' many advantages over Trump.

Then there is the Rs reaction. Near zero admission of any of Trump's weaknesses and near zero urgency for him to fix major problems like being down in the polls, only raising a third of the money that Harris is, and his severely lacking ground game.

I see an almost blase reaction from the Rs. It doesn't seem like a great response if they want to win.

I get on Reddit Politics and Reddit Conservative a lot and it baffles me how Rs react to this election as opposed to the Dems.

The Dems are constantly looking for weak spots in Harris' campaign that need to be shored up and seem really uneasy and nervous about the election despite Harris' many advantages over Trump.

Then there is the Rs reaction. Near zero admission of any of Trump's weaknesses and near zero urgency for him to fix major problems like being down in the polls, only raising a third of the money that Harris is, and his severely lacking ground game.

I see an almost blase reaction from the Rs. It doesn't seem like a great response if they want to win.
They never think things over except for cheating. They wanted Kamala interviews and they got them. And she's trending upward.

There is no fixing his issues. They don’t care now whether they win or not. They are all in on stealing it. This has been in progress since 16 when he started blathering about it being rigged if he loses. Now his numpties see it as a “they did it so should we” thing and justify it. He is an bad, bad pos individual, getting lessons from Puty.

GYNIwNhWEAAOJlp
GYNIwNkWAAE0kal

GYNIwNjXgAAfiIH

GYNI7_UWEAA3qku

They need more ads with just Trump talking. Or, slurring his words while attempting to talk.
Hd's old. Don't be afraid to point that out.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Also note that Harris is almost at 50%. That is the threshold for being in an excellent position to win.

It seems one could add plagiarism to Kamala’s list of accomplishments. (Don’t expect any comment from MSNBC’s resident plagiarists - Mike Barnicle and Doris Kearns Goodwin - on the significance of this revelation).

At the beginning of Harris’s political career, in the run-up to her campaign to serve as California’s attorney general, she and co-author Joan O’C Hamilton published a small volume, entitled Smart on Crime: A Career Prosecutor’s Plan to Make Us Safer. The book helped to establish her credibility on criminal-justice issues.

However, according to Stefan Weber, a famed Austrian “plagiarism hunter” who has taken down politicians in the German-speaking world, Harris’s book contains more than a dozen “vicious plagiarism fragments.”

Let’s consider a selection of these excerpts from Harris’s book, beginning with one in which Harris discusses high school graduation rates. Here, she lifted verbatim language from an uncited NBC News report, with the duplicated material marked in italics:

In Detroit’s public schools, only 25 percent of the students who enrolled in grade nine graduated from high school, while 30.5 percent graduated in Indianapolis public schools and 34 percent received diplomas in the Cleveland Municipal City School District.Overall, about 70 percent of the U.S. students graduate from public and private schools on time with a regular diploma, and about 1.2 million students drop out annually. Only about half of the students served by public school systems in the nation’s largest cities receive diplomas.
There’s more. In another section of the book, Harris, without proper attribution, reproduced extensive sections from a John Jay College of Criminal Justice press release. She and her co-author passed off the language as their own, copying multiple paragraphs virtually verbatim.

Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
Why can't we give love, give love, give love, give love
Give love, give love, give love, give love?

'Cause love's such an old-fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves

This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves

Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

Also note that Harris is almost at 50%. That is the threshold for being in an excellent position to win.

The only thing that made me feel better about the 3 national polls released over the weekend by ABC, NBC, and CBS is that Trump was still under 50% on all of them. Obviously he can still "win" the election if he gets between 46% -48%, but it makes it a much narrower path.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT