ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Bamala

Making Republiklans shit in their pants mamala.

It's fun to see the usual 6 MAGATS meltdown in the last day. Why you so worried bro? You got Johnny Hillbilly as your veep, Joe Felon Syphilis as your leader and Kid Rock trying to resuscitate his career 20 years past due.

Seems to me they are a little worried today.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Your question was direct.
But they need you?
My answer was direct as well.
There’s only one point you and race baiting ilk make…black people find it tiresome and demeaning.
Are you Black or a spokesman for Black America?

She is a slight upgrade from JB as she actually has a pulse. She is seen as repulsive and stupid by most of the country so it is going to be a very tough sell to move the needle. We do know however that she will now be the media darling.
when it's all over she will have less votes than hillary got in 2016. by far.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
She is a slight upgrade from JB as she actually has a pulse. She is seen as repulsive and stupid by most of the country so it is going to be a very tough sell to move the needle. We do know however that she will now be the media darling.

Provide some further info on most of the country thinks she is repulsive or stupid please. Maybe you were thinking of dementia donnie.

montclair-cobras-heavyweight-divison-1970jpg-d73bfc23cea86eaf_medium.jpg

I’m in the back row and proud of it, that’s how I grew up…. Now do You?

Reactions: GOHOX69
montclair-cobras-heavyweight-divison-1970jpg-d73bfc23cea86eaf_medium.jpg

I’m in the back row and proud of it, that’s how I grew up…. Now do You?
I'm brown and lived in a black city and went to an integrated school where I judged people on their character, not skin color. Not tokenism like you.

I'm brown and lived in a black city and went to an integrated school where I judged people on their character, not skin color. Not tokenism like you.
I was the token…lol
I will say, getting affirmation from the brothers you could hang was important😊

I'm sure Kamala will win. Don't think she will be a good president, though. Hopefully the Republicans can actually put forth a good candidate to defeat her in '28.

How black men vote will be key, IMO. Not sure how they would feel about a black woman as president. If they stay home or switch to Trump, it could be a close election. If not, Kamala wins easily.

I'm not voting for either Trump or Harris, so as far as I'm concerned we are hosed either way.

Reactions: TennNole17
I'm sure Kamala will win. Don't think she will be a good president, though. Hopefully the Republicans can actually put forth a good candidate to defeat her in '28.

How black men vote will be key, IMO. Not sure how they would feel about a black woman as president. If they stay home or switch to Trump, it could be a close election. If not, Kamala wins easily.
I actually think her past as head of a large DA office indicates she could be an effective executive.

She is an exceptionally intelligent person and knows how to delegate.

Not my first choice (I caucused for Mayor Pete) but she is sharp, savvy, energetic and far, far superior to Trump, so I'm happy to give her a chance if she is the Democratic party's selection.

"Kamala Harris is an expectionally intelligent person."

What is, shit you would have never read on this board 6 months ago for 1000 Alex.

I donno man, twitter was rocking some pro-Kamala memes as a fun person. I think that perception is going to change. Lot of people leaning into her laughing as a good thing.

"Kamala Harris is an expectionally intelligent person."

What is, shit you would have never read on this board 6 months ago for 1000 Alex.
You want to compare CVs?

The thought of you achieving even 10% on the California bar exam, let alone passing it, strains credulity.

By the way GOHOX, the kid in the back row right is still my best friend today, he’s Larry Doby Jr…..just a bit of trivia.
If you aren’t old enough to know who his dad is, look him up.
I was honored to accompany him and his family to Washington when his dad received the Congressional Gold Medal.

I’m truly sorry and it sickens me you feel the way you do, but i can assure you it doesn’t apply to me

Your question was direct.
But they need you?
My answer was direct as well.
There’s only one point you and race baiting ilk make…black people find it tiresome and demeaning.
Hmmm...seems you're speaking for black people again.
You really are dumb, aren't you?

I actually think her past as head of a large DA office indicates she could be an effective executive.

She is an exceptionally intelligent person and knows how to delegate.

Not my first choice (I caucused for Mayor Pete) but she is sharp, savvy, energetic and far, far superior to Trump, so I'm happy to give her a chance if she is the Democratic party's selection.
Her support for the George Floyd rioters, the fund to bail them out, and her complete failure as the border czar, coupled with the fact she comes across as a total buffoon (I have no doubt she is intelligent) make her a no go for me.

I've never voted for Trump and am not going to start now.

I don't vote "against" candidates, I vote "for" them. I refuse to vote for the "least worst."

That being said, I always hope whoever is president does a good job. I belong to Team America, not Team Red or Blue.

Trump will wipe the floor with Kamala. I’m surprised so many think she will be competitive.

I guess when you upgrade from slow Joe anything looks good 🤷‍♂️
This must be why the GOP everywhere is freaking out and pledging to stop her nomination.

Makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT