ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala. WTF?

The Magas think some I'm sort of ultra left person. Whatever. I've said from day one I don't care for Kamala. She is a hypocrite in her policies. She has no character. She just flat out sucks. Biden really should replace her. He won't though

Reactions: Finance85
It amazes me how many women get so upset about the disparity in interest between men’s and women’s sports, yet don’t give a damn about sports themselves. They all seem to think that it’s men’s job to care about women’s sports. Like, as a man, that’s not my job to care about women’s sports. You start watching them play and show some interest in them, then they’ll get the exposure and money you seem to think they deserve. Why does it fall on men to care?
Where is the money?

The Magas think some I'm sort of ultra left person. Whatever. I've said from day one I don't care for Kamala. She is a hypocrite in her policies. She has no character. She just flat out sucks. Biden really should replace her. He won't though
Of course he won't. DEI and all that 😅

It amazes me how many women get so upset about the disparity in interest between men’s and women’s sports, yet don’t give a damn about sports themselves. They all seem to think that it’s men’s job to care about women’s sports. Like, as a man, that’s not my job to care about women’s sports. You start watching them play and show some interest in them, then they’ll get the exposure and money you seem to think they deserve. Why does it fall on men to care?

Because so often it's just a talking point for feminism. Honestly if a woman complains about women's teams pay verses men they should have to name their favorite team and list off their current starting lineup at least. If you can't do that than you shouldn't have an opinion on the matter.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
She's black but knows nothing about basketball or rap. Didn't know anything about TUpiac.
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she knew nothing about it and that she has a real dumbass on her staff
There’s no doubt that’s the case. Therefore don’t start off with “Let me give you a history lesson…” when it’s obvious everyone knows more about it than you.

Last edited:
She strikes me as one of those people who doesn't care about sports who wants people to think she cares about sports. Try watching an Iowa women's basketball game with people who are "sudden fans" of basketball in general. It'd be like that. Yikes.

Your comment immediately made me think of interactions I've been having with my wife,.. a very recent watcher of college basketball.

Your comment immediately made me think of interactions I've been having with my wife,.. a very recent watcher of college basketball.
just don't let her talk about the final four in front of your friends.

We watched the Iowa LSU game with a small group of friends. The nice part was everyone was into the actual game. The shitty part was everyone was into the actual game. It's funny how the people who know the least about basketball are the ones who comment the most.

If Biden wins there is a 50/50 chance she will be the leader of the free world.

She strikes me as one of those people who doesn't care about sports who wants people to think she cares about sports. Try watching an Iowa women's basketball game with people who are "sudden fans" of basketball in general. It'd be like that. Yikes.
She strikes me as dumber than a post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT