ADVERTISEMENT

Kasich DNC Speech here 4:09

Pretty good stuff by Kasich.

What? He is practical. We need more of that and less Twitter warriors.

I just stay off of Twitter so I don't really have to notice them. The place is a cesspool. My biggest interaction with it is the posts people put on HROT.

Reactions: Rudolph
Really? All you guys here who’ve said over the years that you would have voted for Kasich in 2016 if you could, or expressed how you wish he would be Biden’s VP etc. and no reaction whatsoever?

Cool.
That was only when they thought they'd never really have an opportunity to support him. He's easy to support on the internet if you don't live in Ohio and he never makes it out of the primary.

Would he run as a Dem in 24? He's probably too decent of a guy to be successful in the modern day republican party. I think trump runs again after he loses

Really? All you guys here who’ve said over the years that you would have voted for Kasich in 2016 if you could, or expressed how you wish he would be Biden’s VP etc. and no reaction whatsoever?

Cool.

Am I missing something? Because it seems to me that most of the people who wanted to vote for Kasich in 2016 are voting Biden in 2020. That would include me.

Would he run as a Dem in 24? He's probably too decent of a guy to be successful in the modern day republican party. I think trump runs again after he loses

Democrats would never accept Kasich, and now Republicans will have no further use for him either,.. He may as well join the political leper colony that Mitt Romney started up...

Cool.
Except that he’s not running and he’s not Biden’s VP, so I can’t vote for him.

Cool.

tired.gif

Reactions: SDHN2013 and Bro D

Cool.
We know you're just being an idiot. If tomorrow DT pulled out and Kasich were the gop nominee, you'd be leading the charge against him for being a baby raping grandma killing racist.

We know you're just being an idiot. If tomorrow DT pulled out and Kasich were the gop nominee, you'd be leading the charge against him for being a baby raping grandma killing racist.
That’s just crazy talk. To my knowledge, John Kasich has never killed a grandmother.

Reactions: Mattski
I hear the GOP will have the Covington Catholic kid give a speech....that should be just as good.

The problem in this country is the neo-liberal marxists will never be happy unless they are in power destroying our institutions from within. They don't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of expression, only their speech and their expression.

Trump didn't cause this division it started way back thanks to assholes like Gore Vidal and never went away. Watch this documentary.

Vidal goes personal first, second, and always. He is always ad-hominem attacking, he never even bothers to pretend to debate policy. He is the proto-type for the modern day SJW / BLM / Antifa. Completely unprincipled, completely Machiavellian.

Reactions: 1inamillion
Am I missing something? Because it seems to me that most of the people who wanted to vote for Kasich in 2016 are voting Biden in 2020. That would include me.
I actually did vote for Kasich in the Republican primary in 2016 before voting for Hillary in the general, and will vote for Biden in 2020.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
The problem in this country is the neo-liberal marxists will never be happy unless they are in power destroying our institutions from within. They don't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of expression, only their speech and their expression.

Trump didn't cause this division it started way back thanks to assholes like Gore Vidal and never went away. Watch this documentary.

Vidal goes personal first, second, and always. He is always ad-hominem attacking, he never even bothers to pretend to debate policy. He is the proto-type for the modern day SJW / BLM / Antifa. Completely unprincipled, completely Machiavellian.
Wow. Lol.

Wow. Lol.

Open borders, abolish ICE, defund the Police, the military are baby killers, the President is Hitler unless he/she is a Democrat.

What did I miss? You all are completely insufferable when your team is out of power and only slightly less insufferable while Obama was in office.

People like you have the special ability to always be miserable despite any conditions.

Open borders, abolish ICE, defund the Police, the military are baby killers, the President is Hitler unless he/she is a Democrat.

What did I miss? You all are completely insufferable when your team is out of power and only slightly less insufferable while Obama was in office.

People like you have the special ability to always be miserable despite any conditions.

You actually sound like the miserable one if we're only going off words, actions, appearances, etc.

YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENT!!!!!!

Reactions: Chishawk1425

Weird that the Democrats want open borders but Obama deported more illegals than anyone prior to him.

It's odd to me that you cite the extremist liberals after their leader lost the primary twice in a row.

Weird that the Democrats want open borders but Obama deported more illegals than anyone prior to him.

It's odd to me that you cite the extremist liberals after their leader lost the primary twice in a row.

He didn't issue DACA in direct contradiction to US law? His administration didn't look the other way for millions of illegal immigration violations? Catch and Release ring a bell? He didn't promote illegals voting in the 2016 elections by telling them they won't be bothered by anyone if they vote on National TV?

Choose a better example.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT