ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Ellison

Im curious why this story doesnt get much traction? Will it take pictures of the abuse to finally get highlighted?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-document-identifying-democrat-as-abuser.html
56580800.jpg

O look another liberal who only cares when an accusation is only against a conservative. Who would have thunk it?
No, this topic was discussed ad nauseum the other day.

I say investigate Ellison completely, get rid of him, do whatever they need to do. However, the OP provided nothing new.

That's the point.

Im curious why this story doesnt get much traction? Will it take pictures of the abuse to finally get highlighted?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-document-identifying-democrat-as-abuser.html

You mean aside from the 3 active threads and the constant mentions? Perhaps because the ex-gf said that it was only the one event and described it as tugging on her feet. Or maybe because she says that she has video but won't release it.

But I'm all for an investigation. Let's see the video and decide if he needs to be removed from office.

O look another liberal who only cares when an accusation is only against a conservative. Who would have thunk it?

Keith Ellison is for Minnesota to deal with. Kavanaugh is getting appointed to a lifetime position in the federal government. It would be a bit silly to think they would get the same attention.

I believe the OP means in the national press. It is an interesting question with one viable answer. The press has chosen sides.

It is hardly interesting.

I believe the OP means in the national press. It is an interesting question with one viable answer. The press has chosen sides.
Yes, it probably should receive more press.

However, which case currently carries more weight as far as the entire nation is concerned, as opposed to which case carries more weight specifically to the state of Minnesota?

However, which case currently carries more weight as far as the entire nation is concerned, as opposed to which case carries more weight specifically to the state of Minnesota?

Honestly, neither.

1. If true Kav tried to grope a gal when he was hammered one time at the age of 17. If there have been no further accounts of continued similar action he really isn't the menace that Ds are making him out to be on this front.

2. If not true the democrats are doing something much much worse IMO.

That's BS. He is currently running for AG, in addition he is co head of the DNC. It has received almost no attention. You can be assured if it was the head of the RNC it would be all over the media

Last edited:

Ellison is the co-chair of the Democratic NATIONAL Committee. Nice try. You're just a bigot.

The press hasn't chosen sides. We have the Pussy Grabber in Chief dumping on the AG that he named. We have a SC nominee who may or may not have tried to rape a high school girl. And nobody outside of MN can vote for Ellison. Three pretty good reasons for the national press to not give a shit.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Keith Ellison is for Minnesota to deal with. Kavanaugh is getting appointed to a lifetime position in the federal government. It would be a bit silly to think they would get the same attention.

a women has emails, therapy notes and pictures showing abuse at the hands of the co chairman of the DNC and it's not interesting? I am sure you would feel the same if he was in the same position at the RNC

That's BS. He is currently running for AG, in addition he is co head of the DNC. It has received almost no attention. You can be assured if it was the head of the RNC it would be all over the media
I already said it should receive more press.

Get rid of him.

However, that’s up to the DNC and if not, then the voters of Minnesota.

You must acknowledge, though, the ramifications of Kavanaugh making it to the Supreme Court are far greater to the nation as a whole than they are from Ellison becoming AG of Minnesota.

Reactions: cigaretteman
a women has emails, therapy notes and pictures showing abuse at the hands of the co chairman of the DNC and it's not interesting? I am sure you would feel the same if he was in the same position at the RNC

You weren't saying the allegations were interesting. You said the difference in coverage was interesting.

The allegations against KE should be investigated and if true he needs to go. Maybe the fact that the DNC is investigating is one of the differences?

Reactions: HawkeyeGold

You weren't saying the allegations were interesting. You said the difference in coverage was interesting.

The allegations against KE should be investigated and if true he needs to go. Maybe the fact that the DNC is investigating is one of the differences?
The DNC is investigating. I am not certain how thorough that is. I would feel more confident with an independant agency like the Minnesota state police. As far as the investigation of Kavanah. It is happening by the senate in their constitutional role.

Roy Moore called...he asked, "WTF are you talking about?"

I already said it should receive more press.

Get rid of him.

However, that’s up to the DNC and if not, then the voters of Minnesota.

You must acknowledge, though, the ramifications of Kavanaugh making it to the Supreme Court are far greater to the nation as a whole than they are from Ellison becoming AG of Minnesota.
kavanah has had six different FBI investigations. How many has Ellison had?

So when the press spent far more time discussing the "investigations" of Clinton over covering the transgressions of Trump...they were choosing sides? Can't have it both ways....choose.
I would say your wrong. They spent as much or more time on Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT