ADVERTISEMENT

Kennedy to endorse Trump?????

I think we need to find the other worm

tumblr_oz1qiiGioy1wzw0ebo2_500.gif

Sounds like it could happen by the weekend.

What is RFK Jr. being promised and where does it help DJT?

TBD
Recent polling shows he's pulling more votes from Trump than Harris.

Makes sense for Trump to try and get him on board. Maybe promise him the FDA Commissioner slot?

Love how MAGAs just assume all these people will vote for him if he withdraws. Most of the “Trump Voters” who are voting for RFK Jr clearly don’t like Trump. He is their alternative to not voting. Most will not vote or split their vote. Maybe a tiny tiny net gain for Trump but not some giant swing.

Love how MAGAs just assume all these people will vote for him if he withdraws. Most of the “Trump Voters” who are voting for RFK Jr clearly don’t like Trump. He is their alternative to not voting. Most will not vote or split their vote. Maybe a tiny tiny net gain for Trump but not some giant swing.
RFK is polling around 5%. If 1% break towards Harris, 2% don’t vote, and 2% vote for Trump that is VERY bad news for the good guys.

This is a very big deal, and not in a good way. RFK is a friggin idiot who hates liberals. Who do you think his follower’s second choice is going to be?

RFK is polling around 5%. If 1% break towards Harris, 2% don’t vote, and 2% vote for Trump that is VERY bad news for the good guys.

This is a very big deal, and not in a good way. RFK is a friggin idiot who hates liberals. Who do you think his follower’s second choice is going to be?
He hates the ‘liberals’ newfound love for war in the 21st century.
He hates letting pharma control the FDA.
He’s so hateful.

BTW, do you doubt for even a moment that she’s stating the truth here:

Ms Shanahan said the Democrats "have banned us, shadow-banned us, kept us off stage, manipulated polls, sued us in every possible state," and "planted insiders into our campaign to disrupt it".

The people who claim to love democracy and want to save it damn sure don’t like voters having choices.

Might also show how desperate DJT is.

Kennedy's running mate is Nicole Shanahan, estimated to have a net worth >$1B.
I think it could be about Trump needing campaign funding and Shanahan being promised something?
What if Kennedy is a moderate dem and his values and policies just align more closely with Trump?

I'd say there isn't much need to look further than that.

Disagree. He peaked at 7 percent briefly months ago and has been spiraling downwards, in large part to not really campaigning and showing he is a lunatic, and people also deciding to vote for one of the main two. Very clear and distinct collapse and he was destined to finish with a 2-2.5 percent of vote. He currently averages out at 3.2 percent. The momentum and voter turnout due to enthusiasm will be able to handle any small net gain Trump gets which I would estimate is 0.5-0.75 percent. Only PA to me would be possibly impacted but we will see where it trends.

Not sure what Democrats can do. His campaign was always clearly designed to undermine the Democrats though it did work that way. He tried to get a cabinet seat and was rebuffed.

He hates the ‘liberals’ newfound love for war in the 21st century.
He hates letting pharma control the FDA.
He’s so hateful.

BTW, do you doubt for even a moment that she’s stating the truth here:

Ms Shanahan said the Democrats "have banned us, shadow-banned us, kept us off stage, manipulated polls, sued us in every possible state," and "planted insiders into our campaign to disrupt it".

The people who claim to love democracy and want to save it damn sure don’t like voters having choices.
Well well well. Natty Light being a RFK Jr guy is just so on brand for him.

Agree. But with the way this election is shaping up, that's a pretty big number. I agree with @noleclone2 that his ultimate impact if he gets on the Trump train might be around 1% or under but in a close election it matters...
Yeah. Main thing really is how does it impact in swing states. Not sure if there is a lot of recent swing state data on T v H v R and just T v H to see how it changes. The numbers are still moving and in flux anyway for Kamala’s 29 day old campaign.

I read somewhere yesterday they think biggest risk would be costing a close PA.

What if Kennedy is a moderate dem and his values and policies just align more closely with Trump?

It is honestly very difficult to take you seriously when you use the words “values” and “Trump” in the same sentence.

As well as “policies”. They’re basically:

1) drill baby drill
2) tax cuts for the wealthy, and
3) keep me out of prison

Quite the eloquent statesman, Trump is.
As I posted in another thread, even if you could miraculously increase US oil output by 20% (which is a ludicrously high number) that would equate to only a ~0.3% decrease in the consumer price index. And that’s assuming OPEC doesn’t cut their output to keep prices stabilized.

Trump has the policy chops of a five year old and anyone who thinks he knows what he is doing should be forced to retake kindergarten.

He's obviously not going to endorse Kamala or the democrats based on how they treated him lol word is he will endorse trump on Friday after the dnc. Won't that be a deflating day following the convention lol btw polymarket betting has trump up 4 now, so the dnc abortion trailer/dancing pills doesn't seem to be working. Trump will be up 7 after the kennedy endorsement.

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE

what if you actually read what RFK jr has on his website

then you'd realize this is utter nonsense

his economic proposals include:
- nationwide $15 minimum wage
- expanded free childcare
- restrict energy exports
- reduce military spending

Not like the DNC had an actual election and allowed him to participate in the democratic process. The party just expects him to "fall in line" which is bs but that's the way of the current left.

Pretty much every major media source was reporting this but seminole97 has done his own research!

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attempted to reach out to Vice President Harris about a Cabinet position if she wins in November, a Democratic official confirmed to The Hill.

I mean, if an unnamed Democratic official says it, it must be true, right?

Are you “sharp and focused” enough to realize when you’re being played?

8-10%??????

He might have that in some State, but no way in hell he's polling that nationally.

Can you provide a link to back your claim?

TIA
Months ago:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/14/us/politics/kennedy-battleground-poll.html

R.F.K. Jr. Is 2024’s X Factor, New Polls Show, Fueled by Young Voters and Social Media​

Half of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s supporters said they were voting chiefly for him, and nearly half said their support was mostly a vote against President Biden or former President Donald J. Trump.

If Kennedy was near 10% he wouldn't be dropping out. If he was at 5% he wouldn't be dropping out. Whatever amount he's actually getting, it's got to be small. Small enough that he doesn't want to embarrass himself by staying in.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT