ADVERTISEMENT

KF has produced 13 NFL 1st Round Picks & 6 in the Last 5 Years. Not one was a 5 Star coming out of High School

Going 5-5 vs p5 teams in the regular season with that NFL talent is even more remarkable....If only the draft was the goal of college football teams. Savor it, fellas...this weekend is almost always the pinnacle for Iowa football. Woo hooo!!!

Still shocked you’re here….it is why we have won the 16th most games over the last 10 years. The chances of us being better without him regardless of the horrific office isn’t even close to 50%! We are now a deeper, better team than we were!

I wish he’d let up the reins on the offense but we’re a relevant program because of him!

Any bigten west teams ahead of Iowa?? If yes, Which teams??
nope-will.gif

Just think what we could do if we combine this player development with semi-competent schemes and playcalling.

Let’s talk about this… what was exactly wrong with the scheme & the playcalling… Break it down for me?

If you’re mad at the offensive coaches because they can’t coach guys to catch the ball or block anyone or to snap the ball correctly or to throw the ball correctly and not to make stupid ass penalties then I’m all for it…But it sounds to me like you have got kind of a simple, quick easy scheme/playcalling fix let’s hear it?

Cooper is projected at #25 in the 2024 mock put out by Fox sports. I would not be surprised to see one of the TEs slide up as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT