ADVERTISEMENT

KF + Nate Stanley

Dick Rambone

HR MVP
Nov 18, 2017
Been beakin off last 5 weeks since Wisconsin loss.Nate Stanley /KF LAST 2 SEASONS - 0-2 VS NW ,0-2 VS Wisconsin -0 -2 vs Purdue , 0-2 vs Penn St. KF needs to bench Stanley OR Resign . Stanley be a man and go back to Wisconsin .

0-2 vs NW , 0-2 vs Wisconsin , 0-2 vs Purdue , 0-2 vs Penn St . 0-1 vs MS ,missing anything from last 2 seasons to prove you full of crap? PS my wife is Russian and been in calenders not named for the Polk County scrap beef foundation .

0-2 vs NW , 0-2 vs Wisconsin , 0-2 vs Purdue , 0-2 vs Penn St . 0-1 vs MS ,missing anything from last 2 seasons to prove you full of crap? PS my wife is Russian and been in calenders not named for the Polk County scrap beef foundation .

Pics or it didn't happen.

Reactions: dbleagle1
My X wife was Russian, I got smart and moved on. LOL Of Course, my current wife is Philippine, and sometimes she is not much different.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT