ADVERTISEMENT

KING SPENT $18,000 IN TAXPAYER MONEY ON FOOD AND DRINKS AT PRIVATE CLUB

No one would answer that. It's a bullcrap question. "How are you different than a pos murderer?"

Are you answering a question like that? Of course not.

A, that wasn't the question, but B, even if you think its a nonsensical question - that would be your answer. I thought about this for all of two second before throwing out a, "I think that is an unfortunate and disgusting question sir, to compare my beliefs to that of a murderer just for the sake of your own publicity. I condemn his actions and any claims that my beliefs would lead him to those actions and I feel for all of the victims. God bless."

But his reaction? Get security, get him out of here, you need to go.

It is a public forum. The public has asked bad, dumb and partisan questions since they've been allowed to, all the way back to Rome.

Chicken shits like Steve King love to espouse their extreme positions on issues, because they don't have to face the actual public that they represent.

Reactions: mstp1992
Not a Steve King fan at all, but $18K since 2004? That’s nothing. Trying to make a story out of nothing IMO. Some of the other items in the story regarding his spending decisions seem a little more egregious.

It's an average of a little over $100 per month. Of all the things about King to despise this would seem to come in about 1,321,987th on the list.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT