ADVERTISEMENT

KING SPENT $18,000 IN TAXPAYER MONEY ON FOOD AND DRINKS AT PRIVATE CLUB

Not a Steve King fan at all, but $18K since 2004? That’s nothing. Trying to make a story out of nothing IMO. Some of the other items in the story regarding his spending decisions seem a little more egregious.
. If not a big deal u could donate to my fund at the tune of 18000$. It is a big deal that's our money not his.

This is a laughable attempt to smear him. Good good with all the crap you could use against King this is what gets written?

The cost of the buffet is 34 bucks per person. The horror.

Maybe Congress will impeach King. That would be an acceptable compromise for me if we can’t get Trump.

Interesting that King was born in Storm Lake (Latino, Laos, Sudanese, South Side Chicago mingling with a prior white bred town and doing very well) and graduated from Denison (very similar demographics) - he is a self proclaimed fact seeker cannot see the fact in his own districts and hometowns that immigration actually props up communities socially and economically.

I will give him some credit in the fact that he actually says what he feels , which no politicians do nowadays, even if his message is whacked out at least he doesn’t play gotcha games all day everyday, like all politicians and msnbc, cnn & fox do all day long. Of course they have shareholders to report to and ratings have to stay up.

Reactions: HKI
King, one of the last few good, honest politicians out there still looking to promote American culture.

gonegolfing in his younger days

nazi-leader-adolf-hitler-smiles-while-uniformed-saxon-youths-salute-picture-id3201090

So a little over $1,200 per year. Is that outrage worthy?

Yes, if he is not allowed to do it.

I have to yet again tempt fate and admit that I don't know something... that always gets one person pretty angry... but I don't know if he is allowed to do it or not. If not, the dollar amount SHOULDN'T matter.

Yes, if he is not allowed to do it.

I have to yet again tempt fate and admit that I don't know something... that always gets one person pretty angry... but I don't know if he is allowed to do it or not. If not, the dollar amount SHOULDN'T matter.

I can agree with that. However if it's allowed, the money is not a lot. I have spent more than that eating out in the last 14 years. This headline makes it sound like he threw a 18,000 dollar stripper party last Thursday or something.

Reactions: curt26
I can agree with that. However if it's allowed, the money is not a lot. I have spent more than that eating out in the last 14 years. This headline makes it sound like he threw a 18,000 dollar stripper party last Thursday or something.

I agree, and the person that posted it already failed miserably with the video as well... so the intent is to make King look terrible, regardless of whether or not the substance of this matters. I think 95%+ of posters here have their mind made up regardless.

I thought the dems hated Trump and King for being too pro-Israel. Now they're antisemites that are the cause of jew killing?

I'm so confused lol

Reactions: mustang_hawk
You have no problem with the video? An elected representative in a forum to answer questions throwing a guy out just because the question was a mean one?

It is a stupid question - that guy was trying to equate Steve King with a man who killed 11 people because of their religion. Any point that "journalist" was attempting to make is invalid after such a false equivalency, and yes, this would apply if it were a D being questioned by somebody from Blaze or some right-wing outlet.

Reactions: curt26 and HKI
It is a stupid question - that guy was trying to equate Steve King with a man who killed 11 people because of their religion. Any point that "journalist" was attempting to make is invalid after such a false equivalency, and yes, this would apply if it were a D being questioned by somebody from Blaze or some right-wing outlet.

So you'd have him thrown out? Why not answer it? Wouldn't even be difficult to do.

Instead of answering out loud, during the forum in which he could respond, he ran to Twitter to brag about throwing him out:

So you'd have him thrown out? Why not answer it? Wouldn't even be difficult to do.

Instead of answering out loud, during the forum in which he could respond, he ran to Twitter to brag about throwing him out:

No one would answer that. It's a bullcrap question. "How are you different than a pos murderer?"

Are you answering a question like that? Of course not.

Reactions: curt26
Don’t give me that. Everyone knows you’re a Trump supporter and a Steve King supporter.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No one would answer that. It's a bullcrap question. "How are you different than a pos murderer?"

Are you answering a question like that? Of course not.

Lol...yeah I'm positive I could answer that question, pretty easily. Steve King on the other hand could not answer the question and threw the guy out. I guess he's not different! Btw, supporting Israel does not mean anything in this context- don't even go there.

I know the tweet called this guy a journalist, but I'm pretty sure it was just a guy asking a question.

Not a Steve King fan at all, but $18K since 2004? That’s nothing. Trying to make a story out of nothing IMO. Some of the other items in the story regarding his spending decisions seem a little more egregious.
. If not a big deal u could donate to my fund at the tune of 18000$. It is a big deal that's our money not his.

Poor?

Reactions: VodkaSam
That's not at all what that video showed.

You have so many VALID reasons to dislike this guy, but that video isn't one.

Good grief. Just answer the damn question. It shouldn’t be that hard for a politician... unless you are an unabashed white supremacist and have a litany of examples of similar rhetoric.

Come on Western Iowa, can you not ditch this guy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT