ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk was on 670 The Score here in Chicago today

You do realize there is a difference between evaluating the past and projecting for the future? Dude come on, if your going to act like your actually contributing something you need to contribute. Right now your just the dude who is calling names and ducking questions.

Cool dude you found a fun way to change my name.....dont you think there might be some funny ones I could come up with considering you name is a crappy hotel chain?

How many games are we guaranteed in 2018? How many did we play in 2012? If a coach averages 7.5 wins per 12 games after 12 games how many will he have actually won?

You cant answer can you? He coaches at Iowa, not Hawaii, he plays 12 regular season games a year. At this point its comical how hard you are trying to avoid the questions.

I'm willing to bet you're .596 at life. So far we have had Rog get proven wrong and disappear for a few days, blood went all passive aggressive beta last night and didnt realize there is such thing as a time stamp, you want to throw your name in the ring?

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.
No one has proven me wrong. I just got tired of the discussion. Thank you.

All 13 games will be worried about at some point or another, but based on KF’s track record we should feel confident that at least 8 of them will end well.

I would say there is a high likelyhood of that. Kf has proven his ability to win 7 games during the regular season, which would in fact make him bowl eligible.

Last edited:
Cool dude you found a fun way to change my name.....dont you think there might be some funny ones I could come up with considering you name is a crappy hotel chain?

How many games are we guaranteed in 2018? How many did we play in 2012? If a coach averages 7.5 wins per 12 games after 12 games how many will he have actually won?

As near as I can tell, somewhere between 4 and 12.

ADVERTISEMENT