ADVERTISEMENT

Konnech Drops Lawsuit

hexumhawk

HR Legend
Sep 24, 2003
North Liberty
So the company that was accused by Truth to Vote of voting mismanagement and espionage has now dropped the defamation lawsuit. Their CEO was arrested initially for housing election information in China and accused of being a foreign agent but then subsequently the LA DA dropped charges. It is thought that he had personal information of around 2 million poll workers or people connected to elections.

It seems awful strange that they drop their defamation lawsuit especially after seeing what happened with Dominion/Fox.

Thoughts?

So the company that was accused by Truth to Vote of voting mismanagement and espionage has now dropped the defamation lawsuit. Their CEO was arrested initially for housing election information in China and accused of being a foreign agent but then subsequently the LA DA dropped charges. It is thought that he had personal information of around 2 million poll workers or people connected to elections.

It seems awful strange that they drop their defamation lawsuit especially after seeing what happened with Dominion/Fox.

Thoughts?
Let me guess. You think Trump is the real president.

Let me guess. You think Trump is the real president.
That is a strange way to look at things. I just want our elections to be on the up and up as we all should. The US outsourcing elections to or election processes to outside firms that are involved with our enemies should be at the very least concerning. We are not a serious society if we think that is alright on about any level.

That is a strange way to look at things. I just want our elections to be on the up and up as we all should. The US outsourcing elections to or election processes to outside firms that are involved with our enemies should be at the very least concerning. We are not a serious society if we think that is alright on about any level.
So Republicans (or Americans in general) are now against giving taxpayer money to private companies to do things the government could and maybe should be doing?

Konnech is a US based company located in the State of Michigan. Mr. Yu immigrated to the US in 1986 when he enrolled in the MBA program @ Wake Forest.

Yu and Konnech—which has 21 employees in the U.S. and six in Australia—became the target of claims by a group of election deniers that the company had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had supplied information about 2 million poll workers.

Despite a lack of evidence to support those claims, Yu received threatening messages and went into hiding with his family, the paper said.

Other than rumor and unsubstantiated innuendo hex, what makes you think the election process in America are not “up and up”? Now use facts and evidence...not bullshit and lies.

Every American that votes should get a print out of their selections to verify who they voted for, line by line. How and why this is not already happening is concerning to me.

Reactions: hexumhawk
So Republicans (or Americans in general) are now against giving taxpayer money to private companies to do things the government could and maybe should be doing?

Other than rumor and unsubstantiated innuendo hex, what makes you think the election process in America are not “up and up”? Now use facts and evidence...not bullshit and lies.
Explain why we should have foreign interests that are involved in our process?

Konnech is a US based company located in the State of Michigan. Mr. Yu immigrated to the US in 1986 when he enrolled in the MBA program @ Wake Forest.

Yu and Konnech—which has 21 employees in the U.S. and six in Australia—became the target of claims by a group of election deniers that the company had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had supplied information about 2 million poll workers.

Despite a lack of evidence to support those claims, Yu received threatening messages and went into hiding with his family, the paper said.
This is all correct. So why drop the defamation suit especially after Dominion was paid out? I'm not saying there is something there but it sure doesn't smell right does it?

This is all correct. So why drop the defamation suit especially after Dominion was paid out? I'm not saying there is something there but it sure doesn't smell right does it?
It's likely dependent upon the strength of the basis for the original defamation claim and also a matter of cost/benefit in pursuing that claim. How deep do you really think the pockets are for Truth to Vote? Likely a vast sum less than Fox Inc.

We don't.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/13/technology/konnech-eugene-yu-election-data.html

E88UmMzXsA4bFDZ.jpg

Educate yourself! Edit: The information that you refer to is election worker data. Nothing to do with voting. You are seriously dumb.

Read this as well: https://www.reuters.com/legal/la-dismisses-charges-against-ceo-election-software-firm-2022-11-10/#:~:text=Eugene Yu, chief executive of,information to servers in China.
So our biggest enemy acquiring the data of our election workers means nothing to you and has zero effect on elections. Cool. Good to know.

So our biggest enemy acquiring the data of our election workers means nothing to you and has zero effect on elections. Cool. Good to know.
Did you read anything I linked? LA dismissed the charges. You believe in fake shit.

Explain why we should have foreign interests that are involved in our process?

I think only people from countries we've interfered with should be allowed to interfere with our elections.

But if you want to nationalize these companies that provide these services for the states to run their elections, I'm listening.

Have you forwarded this information to Sidney Powell? You could really help her blow the 2020 fraud apart.

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT