ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you your impenetrable border wall

What's that thing at the top? With the rope hanging from it? I don't remember seeing that on Trump's wall. Interesting they have it in the shade. I wonder why.

What's that thing at the top? With the rope hanging from it? I don't remember seeing that on Trump's wall. Interesting they have it in the shade. I wonder why.

You might want to find somebody to read that article to you since you seem to be incapable of doing so. Then you'll find out why this post makes you look like a complete idiot.

It's a safety device. Gives the climber no assistance but if they fall stops them from hitting the ground.

No people trying to climb the wall won't have safety devices but they will be 5 times more motivated than climbers trying to get over the wall for the fun of it.

You might want to find somebody to read that article to you since you seem to be incapable of doing so. Then you'll find out why this post makes you look like a complete idiot.
He's right about it being in the shade. When that metal sits in the desert sun for an hour, it will be too hot to climb.

Oh, and let's not forget how tired they will be from trudging through the desert and the women's energy drained from being raped multiple times while trying to get to the border.

We need a border moat!
Filled with gators...or snakes...or NUKES!!!!

giphy.gif

From reading Weber’s comments, it seems that the key to making the wall much more difficult to climb is sealing the gaps between the panels and making the panels about a foot higher.

He's right about it being in the shade. When that metal sits in the desert sun for an hour, it will be too hot to climb.

Oh, and let's not forget how tired they will be from trudging through the desert and the women's energy drained from being raped multiple times while trying to get to the border.

I'm sure the coyotes provide gloves. Have you ever climbed anything with gloves on? It's almost impossible.
Let’s not forget that the sun still sets these days, just as surely as you doing you, actually.

If only they sun would disappear for a couple hours. :confused:

Wait! Another Trump lie?

President Trump has said that 20 mountain climbers claimed the border wall design is difficult to climb, but Weber and other climbers have said that seems unlikely.

“We were all very puzzled because none of us in the climbing community had heard of these 20 people that had supposedly tried this wall,” Weber says.

From reading Weber’s comments, it seems that the key to making the wall much more difficult to climb is sealing the gaps between the panels and making the panels about a foot higher.
I'm guessing the gaps are for small animals to get through based on environmental restrictions. So they won't close those up. There needs to be a VERY sharp edge at the top.

Wait! Another Trump lie?

President Trump has said that 20 mountain climbers claimed the border wall design is difficult to climb, but Weber and other climbers have said that seems unlikely.

“We were all very puzzled because none of us in the climbing community had heard of these 20 people that had supposedly tried this wall,” Weber says.

Now, imagine those migrants have an invention known as the "ladder"!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let me guess, You’re a Trump supporter, right?
I am. But does it matter when it comes to the realities of trying to climb a wall in the desert that's blistering hot plus all the other elements?

It may be indicative as to why you’re desperately clinging to some really stupid arguments.

But if you want to assert low intelligence instead, I’m sure most on here would accept that argument as well.

I'm guessing the gaps are for small animals to get through based on environmental restrictions. So they won't close those up. There needs to be a VERY sharp edge at the top.
Small animals need gaps to get through 18 feet above the ground? Why wouldn’t those same animals just go between the pillars?

Last edited:
Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT