ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you your impenetrable border wall

Dumb, not even close to the same thing. There are some delusional idiots on this board.

I wonder if she'd climb faster or slower without the man-made rope hoist. Also, like NFL kickers, I'd like to see her climb under pressure...like have a border agent shooting at her. I'd watch that.

Read the article and hopefully you wouldn't continue to show your ignorance.

Reactions: tigerguy_
I'm sure the coyotes provide gloves. Have you ever climbed anything with gloves on? It's almost impossible.
i4c82mF.gif

Read the article and hopefully you wouldn't continue to show your ignorance.
Why should I read it again? Did I miss the part where she was scaling the wall under pressure and weighted down by a few kilos of coke? I'd certainly like to see her climb with out the safety harness; kind of like those trapeze artists who swing without a net below them. That's always exhilarating. :cool:

The last I heard, there has been no new building of the wall, just repairing what was there.
That's because the Lame Stream Media won't report the truth. Hundreds of miles of new wall have been built.

That's because the Lame Stream Media won't report the truth. Hundreds of miles of new wall have been built.
Hard to report on something that doesn't exist. As of Aug 2019...

"Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

To date, the administration has replaced about 60 miles of dilapidated barriers with new fencing. And a major component of Trump’s pledge — that Mexico would pay for the wall — hasn’t been part of the equation. U.S. taxpayers have paid the cost."

Why should I read it again? Did I miss the part where she was scaling the wall under pressure and weighted down by a few kilos of coke? I'd certainly like to see her climb with out the safety harness; kind of like those trapeze artists who swing without a net below them. That's always exhilarating. :cool:
Umm if I’m standing by an 18’ high wall, I’m not carrying shit on my back.

I’m throwing a 2.25 object over the top of it. Again and again and again.

Until all of America has all the drugs they need

Reactions: Huey Grey
Why would she carry the coke over when she can pass it thru the bars?

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how she climbs the wall without a rope.

I shouldn't have said secondary. For me to say this she would have had a primary.

So to summarize,

1) it can't be climbed, only fake news evidence of it being climbed is an 8 yo possibly on belay (but there is no evidence of the world's 20 best climbers failing)
2) hacksaws won't work just because
3) drugs simply cannot be thrown over or passed through
4) no one can climb with gloves on. No one. in the history of gloves or climbing.
5) They all carry 40 lbs of coke or weed each time
6) the desert is too hot and large to carry ladders (but they can all carry 40 lbs of drugs, but not ladders)
7) No one climbs at night
8) Its not cold in the Texas desert at night
9) And my personal favorite, it gets hot during the day, clearly an insurmountable feature.

Screw it, I'm. Build the wall with the pesos we got from Mexico.

Last edited:
The belay or safety rope is tight when she tries to transition to solid portion of wall. Then you can see she slips before transitioning. no way she holds on without the belay supporting her weight
I guess we’ll just have to hope the migrants don’t remember to bring rope.

I'll give you one thing, you keep replying, with NOTHING!

The last I heard, there has been no new building of the wall, just repairing what was there.

If you want to call replacing a section of snow fence with 30 vertical feet of steel and reinforced concrete a "repair",... then yes the "repairs" are underway...

As already mentioned, why can't this reasoning be applied to reasonable restrictions on some types of guns?

I'm open to some "reasonable" restrictions in this area,... I'm sure that my list is shorter than yours however....

I'll give you one thing, you keep replying, with NOTHING!
troll verb
trolled; trolling; trolls
transitive verb

2a: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content
… trolls engage in the most outrageous and offensive behaviors possible—all the better to troll you with.

b: to act as a troll (see TROLL entry 3 sense 2) on (a forum, site, etc.)
… is also notorious, for trolling message boards on the Internet, posting offensive material he himself has written and then suing anyone who responds in agreement.

=================
albeit, not a solid attempt; however, I admittedly played to an attentive listener.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT