ADVERTISEMENT

Lames

old person

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Not as much fun to watch them circle the drain with the season we have having

Last edited:
It’s been a while since both fan bases have been this down on their team at the same time.

Usually around this time of year, Randy Peterson is firing off an article about how great the team is, how great Campbell is, how great the future is, how great Pollard is, how great the quarterback is, how great the defense is, and how great blah blah blah.

Reactions: CeeTeeHawk1
It’s been a while since both fan bases have been this down on their team at the same time.

Usually around this time of year, Randy Peterson is firing off an article about how great the team is, how great Campbell is, how great the future is, how great Pollard is, how great the quarterback is, how great the defense is, and how great blah blah blah.
He'll have to dig up the old Brocktober articles.

Embarrassing we lost to that team.

Mid season trades with ISU. I would take:

- Dekkers
- Hutchinson
- Their RB, who’s name escapes me
- McDonald
- Vance

Honestly, probably their offensive line too

- Dekkers
- Hutchinson
- McDonald
- Vance

I've always thought Iowa should have offered Remsburg.

Not as much run to watch them circle the drain with the season we have having
I see it more as isu’s latest savior is most likely going to end up like all the saviors that preceded him and revert back having isu being isu. He may very well end up just like Rhoads and wish he would have left when his star was its brightest.

Reactions: Hawkstrat

- Dekkers
- Hutchinson
- McDonald
- Vance

I would rather have Kaleb and Leshon than Brock. If we had an offensive line that could do anything our running game would look a lot better.

Reactions: harley00hawk
I have never understood the hype, but he's more of an slightly improved Danny Mac than PR.

He's a good coach for ISU, but he isn't their Fry.

I would suggest he’s their Fry. I think the only thing he hasn’t done is win a conference championship.

But he did win a BCS/New Year’s 6 bowl game during the COVID year. Beat a team who had played 6 games in an empty stadium.
Only because the team they were actually suppose to play had to bow out. Like Ive said, cant really take 2020 as a “normal” season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT