ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on Injuries - status for start of Big 10 Play

Bryzzo

Team MVP
Aug 31, 2016
Haven't seen much posted on the latest information regarding the injury front, so just trying to get a sense when some important pieces might return to game action:

Alaric Jackson - All Big 10 Tackle will most likely sit out the Middle Tenn. State game and hopefully be ready to go for the Big 10 opener at Michigan but haven't very much in terms of his recovery.

Matt Hankins - Missed the ISU Game - don't know his status but hopefully back to full strength before the Michigan game

Geno Stone - got dinged up a little towards the end of the ISU Game

K. Merriweather - missed the last 2 games

Julius Brents / Riley Moss - Have not played yet this season - no clue on their status.

Brady Rieff - I'm not even sure of what his injury is but he missed the ISU game

M. Sargent - Was apparently wearing some kind of wrap on his wrist during the ISU game - wouldn't mind him sitting out the MTSU game and featuring more of Young/IKM/Goodson and getting him back at full strength heading into Michigan.

I think the MTSU game would be a great game to try to get Oliver Martin some early looks and get him a few more snaps in 1st and 2nd down situations.

Reactions: nu2u
Haven't seen much posted on the latest information regarding the injury front, so just trying to get a sense when some important pieces might return to game action:

Alaric Jackson - All Big 10 Tackle will most likely sit out the Middle Tenn. State game and hopefully be ready to go for the Big 10 opener at Michigan but haven't very much in terms of his recovery.

Matt Hankins - Missed the ISU Game - don't know his status but hopefully back to full strength before the Michigan game

Geno Stone - got dinged up a little towards the end of the ISU Game

K. Merriweather - missed the last 2 games

Julius Brents / Riley Moss - Have not played yet this season - no clue on their status.

Brady Rieff - I'm not even sure of what his injury is but he missed the ISU game

M. Sargent - Was apparently wearing some kind of wrap on his wrist during the ISU game - wouldn't mind him sitting out the MTSU game and featuring more of Young/IKM/Goodson and getting him back at full strength heading into Michigan.

I think the MTSU game would be a great game to try to get Oliver Martin some early looks and get him a few more snaps in 1st and 2nd down situations.
See other official injury thread! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT