ADVERTISEMENT

Laura Ingram chilless cat lady

Probably wouldn't be allowed to box in the womens division at the olympics without some folks being upset

1256526.jpg

Missed it under her lips.

I’m more concerned that Ingraham, who is educated, talks about white replacement theory on the air, and numerous HBOT posters nod along vigorously. I hate that she has adopted non white kids and peddles racism for a living.

I met her briefly in 2008. I was standing behind her in line at a store near D.C.

I told her I was a huge fan of her show, which was a fib. :)

Her adopted daughter was running around the store. Laura was friendly.

We talked politics for a minute and she said "Bush is a patriot but he was a disaster as President."

I guarantee she knows Trump is a dumpster fire. It's all about the ratings $$$.

I met her briefly in 2008. I was standing behind her in line at a store near D.C.

I told her I was a huge fan of her show, which was a fib. :)

Her adopted daughter was running around the store. Laura was friendly.

We talked politics for a minute and she said "Bush is a patriot but he was a disaster as President."

I guarantee she knows Trump is a dumpster fire. It's all about the ratings $$$.
CSB

Adoptions don t count. Maybe Vance is onto something because she seems miserable. Is Lyndsay Graham a childless cat lady?
What is wrong with adopting children? The taboo of being an adoptive parent or child is mostly nonexistent nowadays except for ignorant people like you, I assume.

What is wrong with adopting children? The taboo of being an adoptive parent or child is mostly nonexistent nowadays except for ignorant people like you, I assume.

I believe he's saying that because Vance has called out Buttigieg for not having any children (He adopted 2) and Harris who is by all accounts an active step parent who was praised for it not only by her step children but also the biological mother of her step children.

So by Vance's words adoption or acting as a parent doesn't count.

I believe he's saying that because Vance has called out Buttigieg for not having any children (He adopted 2) and Harris who is by all accounts an active step parent who was praised for it not only by her step children but also the biological mother of her step children.

Vance did not call out Buttigieg or Harris for not having children,... didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT