ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Oz goes down, hopefully Warnock can hold onto his win against Herschel (Although I hear a runoff is likely there), and Boebert potentially losing. It's not great news as it looks like the Republicans will still take the house and spend two years just playing obstruction and investigation, but it's not the massive red wave so many were predicting which may mean that America isn't quite as ready to embrace MAGA as I was afraid of.
America was never going to embrace MAGA at large.

Oz goes down, hopefully Warnock can hold onto his win against Herschel (Although I hear a runoff is likely there), and Boebert potentially losing. It's not great news as it looks like the Republicans will still take the house and spend two years just playing obstruction and investigation, but it's not the massive red wave so many were predicting which may mean that America isn't quite as ready to embrace MAGA as I was afraid of.
America was never going to embrace MAGA at large.

Fox people don't believe any of the R shit. They're making money in the ultimate grift on their fans. Let's be clear of that. They aren't visiting your single wide at the o'k coral trailer park to eat your home made chili. They're banging hookers in DC.

Last edited:
She’s too dumb for any legit network. Nobody’s interested in her Yee Haw! brand of right-wing MAGA trash.

They are interested in whatever gets them views. And Boebert can do that.

As long as she doesn't put them in legal jeopardy they will want her. That is really the biggest question. If she can be on fox news without saying stuff that gets them sued.

Praying she doesn't have to go back to working on backpage?

I'm sure Cancun Ted will put her back on the payroll

qnyG15q.jpg

I heard a Colorado pol commenting today that LB hopefully learned an important lesson here…When you are a Congressman (1st term) your obligation is to represent and introduce yourself to your constituents and not be making national headlines.
Unfortunately she hasn't learned a thing, particularly humility despite her imminent loss.

Looks like Toad Bitch won't get there. With what remains she seems out of luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT