ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

AP22061117824276.jpg

Down to 1 you lie Howler Monkey? Thats great news!

Oz goes down, hopefully Warnock can hold onto his win against Herschel (Although I hear a runoff is likely there), and Boebert potentially losing. It's not great news as it looks like the Republicans will still take the house and spend two years just playing obstruction and investigation, but it's not the massive red wave so many were predicting which may mean that America isn't quite as ready to embrace MAGA as I was afraid of.

Sorry for some reason my computer was telling me that the post wasn't going through but apparently it was.
Its a forum issue, I had the same thing happen earlier. I double posted. Kept acting like nothing happening, you hit post reply again, it states you have to wait 20 seconds, then when you come back you see there is 2-3 posts.

Its a forum issue, I had the same thing happen earlier. I double posted. Kept acting like nothing happening, you hit post reply again, it states you have to wait 20 seconds, then when you come back you see there is 2-3 posts.
Make your post and if it has issues. Don't post again just hit refresh.

Reactions: gohawks50
Oz goes down, hopefully Warnock can hold onto his win against Herschel (Although I hear a runoff is likely there), and Boebert potentially losing. It's not great news as it looks like the Republicans will still take the house and spend two years just playing obstruction and investigation, but it's not the massive red wave so many were predicting which may mean that America isn't quite as ready to embrace MAGA as I was afraid of.
There was almost no scenario where they weren’t going to take back the house…and they could still take the Senate, but from where I sit now, this is anything but a “red wave” or “red wedding” or “extinction-level event for the Dems” as some had predicted. Trump cost the GOP seats and he‘s already throwing bombs at DeSantis. It’s a mess.

Boebert has been a mess as a member of Congress. MTG has been an equally large mess, but she seems to be doing much better locally. I don't know why. From the reporting I saw in Colorado there seemed to be discontent even among Republicans that she wasn't doing the basics of the job, and spent too much time making headlines.

Boebert has been a mess as a member of Congress. MTG has been an equally large mess, but she seems to be doing much better locally. I don't know why. From the reporting I saw in Colorado there seemed to be discontent even among Republicans that she wasn't doing the basics of the job, and spent too much time making headlines.

Looking at the Reuter's map if you switch to the senate race and look at the counties that are in Boebert's district there are several blue counties in there that gave votes to the D senator.

I'm not sure if she's a victim of re-districting or what but her district looks competitive.

Do that same thing with MTG's district in Northern Georgia. . . it's all red.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I hate to give MTG any credit for anything, but I think she actually has a plan and is trying to be a DGAF version of exactly what her constituents want her to be….while Boebert is truly clueless and is just trying to emulate the worst parts of everything. Between the two, MTG has way more potential to be dangerous.

Boebert has closed the gap down to 3475 and looks like she may pull it out by the slimmest of margins. Still one to keep your eyes on.

Boebert has closed the gap down to 3475 and looks like she may pull it out by the slimmest of margins. Still one to keep your eyes on.

IDK going off the county map it looks like the majority of votes left to be counted are Pueblo County where Michael Bennett has 55.6% of the vote thus far.

Reactions: cigaretteman
IDK going off the county map it looks like the majority of votes left to be counted are Pueblo County where Michael Bennett has 55.6% of the vote thus far.
He had the advantage, but the question is it mail in voting or in person voting that still needs to be counted. I have seen 2 separate sites state Boebert will likely pull it out.

I hate to give MTG any credit for anything, but I think she actually has a plan and is trying to be a DGAF version of exactly what her constituents want her to be….while Boebert is truly clueless and is just trying to emulate the worst parts of everything. Between the two, MTG has way more potential to be dangerous.
I give her zero credit. She's crazy AF. Her district is Crazy AF. It's that simple.

MTG should be asked every day why she asked for a pardon 3 days into her term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT