ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Kornacki was also saying that any faint Dem hopes of holding onto the House are dependent on winning this race. Still a long shot, but have to win this one to have any hope at all.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I heard a Colorado pol commenting today that LB hopefully learned an important lesson here…When you are a Congressman (1st term) your obligation is to represent and introduce yourself to your constituents and not be making national headlines.
Congressperson

Reactions: VodkaSam
Boebert has closed the gap down to 3475 and looks like she may pull it out by the slimmest of margins. Still one to keep your eyes on.

I think boebert is going to win.

Odds are Boebert wins.

And a bunch of votes just dropped and Frish's lead is down to less then 100.

lee-corso-college.gif

You want to read this thread. Since she didn’t pull ahead in that last bunch from her best area, she’s likely toast…

Latest batch of votes puts Frisch up 73 votes. Remaining votes are from heavily blue areas. Looking like Lauren might go down. 🤞🏻
That’s less than the 80 people she gave food poisoning to.

Last edited:
I don’t think it will end up being razor thin. Just looking at what’s left, Frisch will start to pull away. It’s not going to be a 73 vote differential.

*should start to pull away

Yeah but so little of the vote is left at most the margin will likely be 200 to 300 votes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT