ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

I can't believe there is that many idiots that would vote for her in that district. Are they as crazy and loose in the head as she is.

Is she saying that to remind herself who really is Lord? My guess is that she sometimes forgets and ends up praying to this lady.

lorde_j4axxN6.jpeg

This "story" is a long way from over, there will be an automatic recount no matter who is ahead ( as it seems unlikely either candidate will be outside of the .5 percent of the "winners" vote total. Once the recount is triggered they have 35 days to complete the recount, so Boebert doesn't have to fire up the OnlyFans account just yet

I am certainly NOT submitting him as a Presidential option, but it made me wonder, would he be the first to have a tattoo? Certainly the first with visible, and then I found this article.

Short version, multiple rumored, only 1 confirmed. Theodore Rosevelt.

/CSB.

Reactions: nelly02
I am certainly NOT submitting him as a Presidential option, but it made me wonder, would he be the first to have a tattoo? Certainly the first with visible, and then I found this article.

Short version, multiple rumored, only 1 confirmed. Theodore Rosevelt.

/CSB.
I'd vote for him for Pres. He'd show up at a press conference wearing a hoodie and cargo shorts. I can dig it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT