ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

She won in 2022 by 546 votes out of over 327k cast. Frisch has to have a shot.
Different district, she bailed on her old one and a rematch with Frisch. The 4th is changing a bit but is still largely GOP. Eastern CO and traditionally red areas around Denver Lots of MAGAs but also a lot of “No choice” suburban GOP voters. They don’t like Boebert but will vote the party candidate over any Dem.

Different district, she bailed on her old one and a rematch with Frisch. The 4th is changing a bit but is still largely GOP. Eastern CO and traditionally red areas around Denver Lots of MAGAs but also a lot of “No choice” suburban GOP voters. They don’t like Boebert but will vote the party candidate over any Dem.

When's the primary?

She’s projected to win tonight and will cruise in the general election. I’m amazed at how this is happening. She brings absolutely nothing but disgrace to the job.

• Sad
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I don’t know if she will cruise. I live in the district and everyone seems to thinks she’s a moran.
She is a moran, but she was something like 4th in the polling for the Rs not that long ago. I hope you’re right, she brings no value to society.

She is a moran, but she was something like 4th in the polling for the Rs not that long ago. I hope you’re right, she brings no value to society.
Them there rural folks sure are simple people who predominantly vote for a recognizable name, record (and intelligence and class, etc) be damned. Her GED and inability to pass legislation will undoubtedly serve her new District and constituents well.

Them there rural folks sure are simple people who predominantly vote for a recognizable name, record (and intelligence and class, etc) be damned. Her GED and inability to pass legislation will undoubtedly serve her new District and constituents well.

She will own the libs, all day every day, and that’s all that matters to her MAGA voters

Well...they apparently like them some morans in that district, that much is certain. I'm sure she will provide more "theatrics" for them in the future.

The general election will be interesting. The more heavily populated areas are not nutty MAGAs. A good amount of Dems and tons of unaffiliated. As for the remaining 90% of the geographic area of the 4th CD? Well…

blazing-saddles-gene-wilder.gif

looks like NY decided that J Bowman was too extreme and the Ds opted to vote in someone more moderate. Conversely, the Rs are keeping Boebert?

Is this another "but both sides" topic?

This is the type of behavior difference that does and should push the moderate and independent folks to vote blue until the ship rights itself.

looks like NY decided that J Bowman was too extreme and the Ds opted to vote in someone more moderate. Conversely, the Rs are keeping Boebert?

Is this another "but both sides" topic?

This is the type of behavior difference that does and should push the moderate and independent folks to vote blue until the ship rights itself.
I think it might have been all the **** the jews messaging, in a major jewish hub, but you do you.

I think it might have been all the **** the jews messaging, in a major jewish hub, but you do you.

Yes, the D voters didn't like the extreme crazy messaging. Whereas in GA they hoot and holler about jewish space lasers and banging ones cross fit trainer and in CO they prefer hand jobs in a theater. Thats the way way short list of transgressions by LB/MTG. The D voters have decided a moderate representation is much better, the R voters like the extreme Boebert / MTG messages. Pretty simple.

Is this confusing to you?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Yes, the D voters didn't like the extreme crazy messaging. Whereas in GA they hoot and holler about jewish space lasers and banging ones cross fit trainer and in CO they prefer hand jobs in a theater. The D voters have decided a moderate representation is much better, the R voters like the extreme Boebert / MTG messages. Pretty simple.

Is this confusing to you?
Hand Jobs. Lol.

Clean yourself up after you get my dick out of your mouth.

You wingers don't realize how ridiculous you look and sound. As ridiculous as your Orange buffoon leader.

Adults trailing behind an obese flute playing Orange ogre like lemmings in a fairy tale.

What should be humiliating and disgusting you idiots are gleefully going hook and sinker, drink the Kool Aid.

The good news is we get to watch. The bad news is this shit show may work and we all will go down the drain.

She’ll replace Ken Buck in that district. A person can disagree on issues with Buck. But at least he had the best interests of the district at heart. Unlike Boebert who is simply there to make her wallet/attention star bigger.

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT