ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

If we could find a canal of intelligent thought, we just might be able to get to the root of our problems. And bring us out of the cavity of despair.
Just take the root canal until you have to make the left turn at Albuquerque. Don’t miss that turn at pain of abscess.

Reactions: win4jj
CSB, we were out and about today and the wife told me that Grand Junction is getting some love as a top retirement location according to Kiplingers. I told her that Lauren Boebert represented this area, so, pass. The wife said, “Who is Lauren Boebert”?
Lauren needs to up the crazy to improve her brand if she wants to run for POTUS in 2024.

CSB, we were out and about today and the wife told me that Grand Junction is getting some love as a top retirement location according to Kiplingers. I told her that Lauren Boebert represented this area, so, pass. The wife said, “Who is Lauren Boebert”?
Lauren needs to up the crazy to improve her brand if she wants to run for POTUS in 2024.
That is a cool story. Pic of wife jacka$$…

Victimhood runs deep among this faction of the GOP.

oh my...she put it in her book.

The underage girl was asking for it.

begley.jpg

AOC - tended bar after graduating from Boston University. Totally unqualified.

Lauren Boebert - literal whore with a GED and a lengthy criminal record. Rising star in the Republican Party.

“Both sides.”
I’m not sure what to call it, but it is amazing.

Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT