ADVERTISEMENT

Leading democrat to be indicted for corruption

Three days after he opposed the administration on Iran, and three weeks after he opposed it on immigration.....

So much for the claim that this administration can't react quickly.

i am sure the administration would prefer Christie pick a Republican to fill his spot. Foxnews.com made the same insinuation in their headline. You are both idiots.

Originally posted by theiacowtipper:
i am sure the administration would prefer Christie pick a Republican to fill his spot. Foxnews.com made the same insinuation in their headline. You are both idiots.
It is clear to me that you have no gag reflex.

That's hot.

This is Chicago Machine politics, you cross me
and I will eliminate you. Obama's handlers were
all at one time part of the Democratic machine
in Chicago.

Originally posted by LuteHawk:
in Chicago.

Republicans need to learn how to manage their groupies. They might be able to pass legislation without the help of Democrats. Their free association games sound good on paper, but are not practical in governing.

Originally posted by LuteHawk:
in Chicago.

Yup........
57584536.jpg

New Jersey is a breeding ground for corruption. It's in the political DNA.

Unlike a recent republican DOJ who generally refused to indict republican political wrongdoers, the current democratic DOJ had no qualms indicting not only democratic wrongdoers but a democratic senator. Good for this DOJ..

Originally posted by Lone Clone:
Three days after he opposed the administration on Iran, and three weeks after he opposed it on immigration.....

Lone....Honestly, this "rumor" has been perculating for 3-4 years. Probably the most damning evidence at this time is tyhat Menendez is from New Jersey...and pols in NJ aren't choir boys. There is probably some truth to this story. Holder won't indict a Democrat unless there is just cause to do so.
We in Iowa live very sheltered political lives as compared to many other parts of this nation.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Thats what it smells like to me. BHO has politicized all the agencies

The Obama delusion syndrome is strong in this thread. You guys cannot be serious with this stuff.

The Obama delusion syndrome is strong in this thread. You guys cannot be serious with this stuff.
Yep, refuse to indict him, it political. Indict him, its political.

Originally posted by 22*43*51:
It is clear to me that you have no gag reflex.

That's hot.
I don't agree. Gagging is hot, like a compliment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT