ADVERTISEMENT

Leaker of U.S. secret documents worked on military base, friend says

Carrying Putin's water? Are you fricking high? Read my posts before typing more emotional dumb shit.
I have.

You’re clearly very angry most of the time and the democrats get you especially triggered.

Also still waiting on something smart out of you. You clearly have an inflated sense of self worth.

I have.

You’re clearly very angry most of the time and the democrats get you especially triggered.

Also still waiting on something smart out of you. You clearly have an inflated sense of self worth.
Fron the crybaby who throws regular temper tantrums claiming I'm another poster, I'll take that as a compliment. Didn't you procreate recently? Guessing your lust for war will wain as your kid gets older and you mature a bit more. Or the next time we have a gop potus whichever comes first.

If rooting these idiots OUT of our military counts as "Woke", then count me IN as "Woke As F***"

Apparently, a vote for the GOP nowadays isn't just a vote for fascism, it's a vote against national security.

Hmmm, 6 new charges were filed against Texeira today, related to the mishandling of classified materials, several of which Trump is accused of also committing.
I guess we have to let them both go free, right?

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT