ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James is an idiot.

I'm not going to call LaBron an idiot. I don't like how he tries to be a justice warrior but won't even comment on China because of his connections.

Could just as well. I mean so many people don’t understand what it means so why not do away with it.
Much like other things from history that we want to get rid of or erase.

Could you imagine if America went through things that other countries are dealing with right now.
Lol. It's just a song. It's ok as an anthem, but wouldn't be my first choice. It's not as bad as that audio vomit from Lee Greenwood, though.

Reactions: BelemNole
I was at a game in Philadelphia last week and the amount of people that couldn’t be bothered to stop was crazy. I figured it was just how OP’s city was.

Seen people walk in and get seated during the anthem all the time in AmFam Park. Life went on.
I agree the behavior is disrespectful and I don’t disagree with the OP per se.

I just learned a long time ago not to get worked up over things I can’t control. (Unless it’s Brian Ferentz and the Iowa offense and then I just piss and moan about it on a message board.)

Our national anthem sucks and is overplayed. People who are sensitive about it are babies. Literally the only reason I stand and remove hat is so no veteran or GI Joe fan is tempted to have a conversation with me, not nearly enough time in the day to hear about how someone is patriotic

Idiots. But we already knew that. I'm actually impressed that Lebron didn't fall down and flail around on the floor for 2 minutes when part of the little girl's jacket touched him. So, there's that. Also, to give him credit, he did stand a bit later when they played Gangham Style, which he thought was the Chinese Anthem.
idiots-savages.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Our national anthem sucks and is overplayed. People who are sensitive about it are babies. Literally the only reason I stand and remove hat is so no veteran or GI Joe fan is tempted to have a conversation with me
That song is terrible; whenever it plays I take off my hat and replace it with ear muffs.

• Wow
Reactions: seminoleed
Horrible

Horrible

Koch Brothers and Musk spend way more than him. So, you like the Koch Brothers and Musk. LOL...Chis loves the Koch Brothers and Elon Musk! That's awesome! Good for you, Chis!

I don’t disagree, but here’s my issue: Prior to Colin Kaepernick, I saw countless average Joes during the national anthem walk into arenas/stadiums with beer, hot dogs, snacks, etc. while texting or yakking it up and no one so much as batted an eye.

Then Colin Kaepernick and George Floyd become infamous and suddenly countless people recall how sacred Francis Scott Key’s contribution to America was and how vital immortalizing it before sporting events—where at least half of the attendees are already fully liquored up—was to our enduring sense of national pride.

The outrage is as selective as it is hypocritical. What a goddamn stupid thread.

DMSKveLX0AAPETE.jpg

Literally the only reason I stand and remove hat is so no veteran or GI Joe fan is tempted to have a conversation with me,
Thats where i am at too.
i have also never messed with my phone while it is played. That makes me a super patriot compared to jonnyroot

LOL...you think I'm surprised by the dregs that showed up to defend an idiot doing something that could be perceived as being anti-American? I could have named every one of you. This thread is like the Bat light for the Squad fan club.

No one perceived it as Anti-American til some black people started protesting racial injustice.

For the record this happened during the national anthem too and white people were also all outraged at their disrespect.

220px-John_Carlos%2C_Tommie_Smith%2C_Peter_Norman_1968cr.jpg

Even if I don’t agree with everything that goes on in this country, I ALWAYS stand for the National Anthem because I know there are hundreds of thousands of men and women who have died over the years fighting to protect our freedoms… and I do it for them. So even if you don’t agree with whoever’s in office, grow the fvck up and stand out of respect for those who have fallen.

To me, assuming that’s the actual flag and not a beach towel, is more egregious.

I'm pretty sure it is a flag, notice the white edges by the stars in the blue field. That would be odd for a beach towel.

Also I would count it as disrespectful to print the flag on a towel. I mean not only do you sit on the towel but you also might dry your balls off with a towel.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT