ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James is an idiot.

It's awesome when people who are happy the flag was being used as a weapon to invade Congress get all upset about how someone behaves during the national anthem.
Exactly, we must always be like this with the flag pole, except when needed to impale a police officer.

American Flag GIF by NRSC

LeBron gets dogpiled a lot for his opinions, court antics and business dealings. Some of it is warranted, some of it isn’t. There hasn’t ever been any suspicion of him having extramarital affairs though. He’s fiercely protective of his family and his kids. And he’s never been in trouble with the law. LeBron James is an upstanding husband, father and citizen. That sets him apart from a lot of his peers in professional athletics.

It takes minimal awareness and common sense to just stand in the isle or entry way during the anthem then get to your seats when it's over. Showing a bit of respect for a minute or two during the national anthem isn't asking much.
Do others people do what LeBron did? Yes.
And they're idiots too.

Yes he should have waited until it was done then he and the whole tribe could have went to their seats. Yes he knew exactly what he was doing but he is a hater.

Sad thing is he is teaching those kids how to disrespect.

Who in this thread is that?
I don't know, but generally the people who want to scream at the top of their lungs every time a brown person doesn't behave the way they think they should also tend to be supporters of 1/6 terrorists. I'm sure it's not everyone but if I were Vegas I'd come out well ahead of the number of times I lost.

I don't know, but generally the people who want to scream at the top of their lungs every time a brown person doesn't behave the way they think they should also tend to be supporters of 1/6 terrorists. I'm sure it's not everyone but if I were Vegas I'd come out well ahead of the number of times I lost.
No one is screaming at the top of their lungs.

No one cares the he’s brown (certainly not me).

I’d wager that huge majority of people who think he’s acting like a childish, entitled, disrespectful idiot, also believe that the morons on 1/6 should all be buried under the jail for that bull shit…especially ones who attacked cops.

I was never a huge Lebron fan, but he has been my son's favorite for years. So much that we did a spring break in South Beach and went to a game probably 11 years ago. It was awesome. And kind of like when I used to not like Shaq, once he became a Laker (the greatest team of all-time of course), by gosh he was alright! I grew to like Lebron. I also was not a fan of players kneeling when it started and I was glad (initially) the Iowa players did not do it. But over time I decided we need really good athletes, kneeling isn't so bad. I personally would never walk into a gym or into Kinnick while the anthem is being played, but that is how I was raised, you stop where you are until the anthem is over. I don't really notice anymore if other people do, to each their own. I never notice people coming in during the anthem, but I'm sure they do.

I’d wager that huge majority of people who think he’s acting like a childish, entitled, disrespectful idiot, also believe that the morons on 1/6 should all be buried under the jail for that bull shit…especially ones who attacked cops.

Honestly I don't think most people really care unless there is some sort of political point to be made. Too many people out there who want to pillar any black/brown person for not showing enough respect during that anthem but totally willing to ignore it when white people do the same thing.

That Jets fan planted his ass on an American flag many many years ago. I've never found one conservative source interested in who he was so they could pillar him.

Not unless you are willing to argue that it's not ok to sit/kneel during the national anthem but it is ok to plant your ass on a flag that you specifically brought to protest all the people who sit during the anthem.

A) This thread and the article being posted are perfect examples of "screaming at the top of their lungs". HEY EVERYBODY! LOOK WHAT LEBRON IS DOING!! IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT AND I HAVE TO SHOW MY PATRIOTISM BY TRYING TO SHAME HIM!!" That's what this thread and that article are.

B) Sure they don't. It's just a coincidence that it's only black people who ever get pointed out any time they aren't standing at full attention when the national anthem is being played.

I'd wager that most people don't give a rats ass what he is doing when he is at a game with his family.

LeBron gets dogpiled a lot for his opinions, court antics and business dealings. Some of it is warranted, some of it isn’t. There hasn’t ever been any suspicion of him having extramarital affairs though. He’s fiercely protective of his family and his kids. And he’s never been in trouble with the law. LeBron James is an upstanding husband, father and citizen. That sets him apart from a lot of his peers in professional athletics.
Thanks for sharing this.

Labron is a typical entitled and pampered professional athlete. Not surprising he couldn't wait a few seconds for the anthem to end before going to his seats. No need to bring race and politics into it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT