ADVERTISEMENT

Lee and Teasdale

Discussed in another thread Mejia is bigger than many of us realized. Flo indicated Teasdale is ballooning and is only a sophomore. Wouldn't be surprised if more than one ends up as big as 141.

I could see them red shirting Lee in 2018 and having Mejia go true freshman at 125 and sophomore year at 133 while Teasdale red shirts and then one of them moving up the following year. 2018 is still going to be tough for us to win with the firepower we loss but boy this sure helps so you never know.

If they get everyone on campus there will be a lot of options 125,133,141 for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: pumpdog20
WOW finally some great news and a early birthday present for this old Hawkeye.
Now lets get Brady Berge and forget the name but a upper weight guy think was from Ill or Washington.
Jacob Warner I think you are referring to. If we got both Berge and Warner, this would be an insanely good recruiting class. Even though Teasdale is in class of 2018. One of the best days in recent memory for Hawkeye wrestling.

Jacob Warner I think you are referring to. If we got both Berge and Warner, this would be an insanely good recruiting class. Even though Teasdale is in class of 2018. One of the best days in recent memory for Hawkeye wrestling.

Thanks Lax yes Warner is the guy. Lets get some tough upper weights to go with these young lower studs best days ahead for Hawkeye wrestling.

This. I absolutely love Teasdale and he is a top 5 recruit, but Spencer Lee is the best high school wrestler I have ever seen

I have never seen Spencer wrestle, and I am sure glad he's a Hawk, but I've seen Mark Hall wrestle, and he's the best wrestler I've ever seen. And in all actuality, Gable Steveson might be better yet, b/c he wrestles up and dominates for a young guy.

I seriously don't know what to do right now. Do I run through a wall, 100 jumping jacks, 50 wind sprints, hug the next 20 people I see? Considering all those options would give me a heart attack or other physical damage, I'll just keep hitting the like button.

GO HAWKS!!!

I have never seen Spencer wrestle, and I am sure glad he's a Hawk, but I've seen Mark Hall wrestle, and he's the best wrestler I've ever seen. And in all actuality, Gable Steveson might be better yet, b/c he wrestles up and dominates for a young guy.
Both of those guys are studs but I've felt this way long before Spencer was a hawk. He is more comfortable in his skin than any high school wrestler I have ever seen. He makes it look easier than any high school wrestler I can ever remember. 3x undefeated PA state champ, 2x freestyle world champ...

This is awesome news! What excites me the most is Teasdale is in the Young Guns room for 2 more years.... keep swaying them Young Guns over this way buddy!

How many years will it take for Iowa to beat PSU with half the lineup from PENN? Hopefully sooner than later, quite the strategy the Hawks have going for them.

Spencer Lee TF'd and Pinned his way to a Cadet World Title in 2014, a Junior World Title in 2015, and also TF'd and Pinned his way except for like a Major I think through all three PA state tournaments. I think he has accomplished more than Mark Hall thus far in his HS career.

Lee is amazing. Do yourself a favor and watch

It's freestyle but you get the jist

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT