ADVERTISEMENT

Leftovers

Well, my prediction that Cade would be more than serviceable certainly applied vs Troy.

And clearly, you don't sports bet. "Iowa over" is not a sports betting term. The closest interpretation of "Iowa over" would have been betting over on the "Iowa team total". That bet would have won.

The next closest interpretation of "Iowa over" would have been betting over on the game "total". That bet also would have won.

I made neither of those bets. But since you mentioned it, I lost a bet on Iowa-22.5. I had alternate lines of Iowa-11.5 in 3 parlays, and -13.5 in two parlays. I won 3 of those parlays. And I wagered 5 units on Iowa-6.5 at halftime. So I did quite well on the game

Well, my prediction that Cade would be more than serviceable certainly applied vs Troy.
Way to go, Nostradamus. You predicted that CM would look better against a sh*t team compared to against a decent defense.

What's the betting line for whether or not I take a piss within an hour of finishing a pot of coffee this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: Iron Doc and AEG82
Cade didn't look fully healthy to me this game and we know Kirk will play his guy at QB no matter what. Thought he moved around much better the first game. But we also had Wallace running the show who allowed Lester to open things up once we got going in the second half.
lol ! Lester is the play caller. Wallace didn’t call any plays. I see the whiners are back.

Reactions: eyesofhawk
At the time yes. Nobody had a crystal ball and saw that he would get hurt either. God you're dumb.
Please I am not God. I do have some idea of what he knee issues were coming in and I never believed for a second he would ever be successful. Pretty sure he had the same injury and same procedure.

You are God either, but you are dumb, at least on knee injuries. Didn't take a crystal ball. Ever watch the Mentalist?

The day before my soccer injury I took my kids to a BIG kids day in the spring. The players goaded me into trying and I backed them up to the 47. 2 step drop, that was high and right down the middle. They were on the ground in shock. Now, I couldn't hit a PAT and I can't field and throw a baseball due to that knee.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure of the surgeon and his rebuild specialty. Cade aint a big QB anymore and won't be. Changes your life.

Cade will never consistently be accurate. There is a reason Michigan told him to go home. My guess KF wanted him as a game manager and not a play maker so as to not make mistakes. When he face planted last year, that happens to me a lot. there are knee positions where there just isn't anything there.

I feel bad for him. It is a life changer. He doesn't need more injuries to his knees.

Last edited:
lol ! Lester is the play caller. Wallace didn’t call any plays. I see the whiners are back.
What struck you as whiny about the post? Didn't mean to imply that Wallace called the plays. Lester opened things up more than if we would have had Kirk there. And I didn't think Cade looked fully healthy in the Iowa State game where we did struggle offensively.

What struck you as whiny about the post? Didn't mean to imply that Wallace called the plays. Lester opened things up more than if we would have had Kirk there. And I didn't think Cade looked fully healthy in the Iowa State game where we did struggle offensively.
He's only here to argue with people bud. Barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: hawkeyemark18
Way to go, Nostradamus. You predicted that CM would look better against a sh*t team compared to against a decent defense.

What's the betting line for whether or not I take a piss within an hour of finishing a pot of coffee this morning?
I think it's fair to point out when Cade plays well considering people on this board were calling his play "atrocious", after the ISU game.

Another overreaction from the fans that was completely uncalled for. Just unfortunate for all involved

The point is I think your statement that Lester opened it up more because Kirk wasn’t there is ridiculous. It’s pretty clear that Kirk lets Lester call the plays. All you have to do is look at the plays Lester called against Iowa State when we were first and goal twice inside the 3 yard line. Certainly you can agree that the play calling in those two crucial situations were not typical of Kirk.

I think it's fair to point out when Cade plays well considering people on this board were calling his play "atrocious", after the ISU game.

Another overreaction from the fans that was completely uncalled for. Just unfortunate for all involved
Criticism of Cade's play against IA St. was completely warranted. He was God-awful, with his play leading directly to a loss against a team that we shouldn't lose to, and he is the highest paid player on the team. Having decent numbers against Troy doesn't negate that in the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT