ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

DiI9uXGW0AAuk_F.jpg

Dems certainly have THIS one right...

And the Russian media will have reports (obviously one sided) regarding the meeting within an hour of it being over. We'll hear how tough POTUS was on Russia. Next week we'll recognize Russia's claim on Crimea.

I just want to add, I NEVER thought I'd say this and hopefully it's a 1 time thing, after today's "performance" I will vote straight ticket Dem in Nov. The only thing that might stop that is for the GOP Congress to do what's right, then, maybe.

I'll vote against a Republican for dogcatcher, trashmaster, parking ticket enforcement guy/girl. Until they grow a spine and fix what they are a party to, I will not vote R again, I don't care how good they appear or how much I seem to agree with them on. No spine, no vote from me.

GOP, fix your mess, NOW.

I just want to add, I NEVER thought I'd say this and hopefully it's a 1 time thing, after today's "performance" I will vote straight ticket Dem in Nov. The only thing that might stop that is for the GOP Congress to do what's right, then, maybe.

I'll vote against a Republican for dogcatcher, trashmaster, parking ticket enforcement guy/girl. Until they grow a spine and fix what they are a party to, I will not vote R again, I don't care how good they appear or how much I seem to agree with them on. No spine, no vote from me.

GOP, fix your mess, NOW.
This is exactly what Steve Schmidt has called on real Conservatives to do: vote straight ticket to weed out the mess (and hope they also weed out their own in the process) until it's fixed. And hopefully, they don't make the deficits any worse than they have been the past couple quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT