ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

37275252_10155380619176949_7074867500898320384_n.jpg

How can Tuck talk with his lips sew to Trump's butt? And who is the bigger liar?

This is why I keep saying that Trump's apologists are the bigger problem, they embolden him. Every time he gets a verbal pat on the back, it verifies to him that he is right. I'm pretty sure that he and them are all living in one of Doctor Strange's alternate dimensions.

Thread

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
Whoa! Comey!

So this is frustrating because of the actions he did and didn't take in 2016, but this is still a pretty big deal.

I took notice when Steve Schmidt said the same thing, weeks ago.
Some of the folks saying this are not remotely liberal. Nor will they ever be.

They just understand what is actually going on here.

YOWZERS. Lots of truth in here.
This past indictment really got my attention and was the bigger story in comparison to the Trump-Putin PC. I didn’t learn much from the Summit, it just confirmed Trump is a Putin puppet. We had also heard rumors of NRA/Russia money influencing the election, but not on the scale that was depicted in the indictment. It stated GOP LEADERS were knowingly taking money from Russian sources through the NRA which explains Nunes and other GOPers questionable actions in protecting Trump since he took office.

Last edited:
I think what Trumpers better start preparing themselves for is this...the Deep State is the GOPers who have been cutting deals with our enemies to help their pocketbook at the expense of their constituents and their country.

Unfortunately, they listen to the likes of Jones, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Carlson and the like who push the opposite narrative.

“Nakasone, and the heads of the other three-letter agencies, are doing what they can in their own lanes, absent an overall approach directed by the president,” said Michael V. Hayden, who has headed the NSA and the CIA.

“As good as it is, it’s not good enough. This is not a narrowly defined cyberthreat. This is one of the most significant strategic national security threats facing the United States since 9/11.”

Nakasone, who became the chief of both NSA and U.S. Cyber Command in April, told Congress in his confirmation hearings earlier this year: “The most important thing is we want the [Russians’] behavior to change. . . . We want them to pay a price.”

This past Friday Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats issued a new alert on Russia. “The warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, also likening them to the danger signs that presaged the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

“Today, the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack,” he said, adding that if Russia continues to assault the United States in cyberspace, the government should “throw everything we have got into it.”

Nakasone wants to better coordinate NSA intelligence-gathering on Russian cyberactivities and CyberCom’s plans to thwart Kremlin operations.

When directed by the president or defense secretary, the military unit, located at Fort Meade with the NSA, may also take offensive action such as disrupting an adversary’s computer networks.

The joint CyberCom-NSA Russia group is working with the FBI, the CIA and Department of Homeland Security, each of which has its own initiative to detect and deter Russian influence operations.

The agencies are working within their own authorities, but “ ” to carry out a more robust and effective effort

Victoria Nuland, former assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, said that, “While the Trump administration has taken some important sanction steps to punish Russia for past actions, strengthen Cyber Command, and harden our electoral infrastructure . . .
" . . . it has not launched the kind of presidentially led, whole-of-government effort that’s needed to protect our democracy and security for malign state actors who are intent on weaponizing information and the Internet.”

Repeatedly pressed last year and this year by Sen. Jack Reed (R.I.), the ranking Democrat on the Armed Services committee, on whether they had been given any direction by the president to counter Russian interference
a number of senior administration officials — including then-NSA Director Michael S. Rogers — acknowledged they had not.

Summary: The Intelligence Community is doing everything it can to push back against Russian cyber attacks despite the fact that Trump has not provided any presidential direction.

Trump is doing nothing about Russian election interference.

I think what Trumpers better start preparing themselves for is this...the Deep State is the GOPers who have been cutting deals with our enemies to help their pocketbook at the expense of their constituents and their country.

Unfortunately, they listen to the likes of Jones, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Carlson and the like who push the opposite narrative.
I’ve been saying this for years. This is why I’ve said I believe we’re in the Era of Projection.

What I think is this: white christian suprematism is very real. Globalism, neoliberalism, prospect of extreme migrations due to globalization combined with consequences of global warming—all tugging at the anxieties of the one group who has held power and can’t imagine sharing or relinquishing power. Think of all the messages and efforts that link together. Further, it’s understandable—an understandable human reaction nested in fear of other, which evolution has essentially baked into our DNA.

The deep state is of course real. However intentional and organized it is history will eventually reveal. I think some of it is zeitgeist. Some of it is coordinated.

Power corrupts and is uniquely corruptible. America has held power for a nice stretch of time, and America ultimately is a white Christian suprematist nation with some mostly superficial, platitudinous facades of diversity and inclusion. Where the rubber hits the road, America has always been a white (male) Christian suprematist nation, and only recently has this been considered in jeopardy. Obviously Obama fanned the flames of this feeling of encroachment. And then a neoliberal woman? Fvck that! Thus the overreactions: to brown immigrants, to muslims, to pretty much anything suggestive of any type of power cession. There is ratcheted-up rhetoric against pretty much all non-white, non-christian people. And then there is the rhetoric (projection) to position white Christian males as under attack, victims, to give license to their anti-all-others rhetoric.

Russia is, of course, palatable and even attractive to people given Russia is unapologetically white and Christian, not to mention a bastion of male machismo. The best way to stave off encroaching on white, male Christian hegemony is to join forces with a world power intent on maintaining said hegemony, and who will do so unapologetically.

(I can’t wait to hear the usual suspects defensively respond to this!)

Last edited:
Harry S. Truman, Never:

"Ya know....this war's gone on for too many years....and it happened under FDR's watch, so I'm just gonna pull out all the U.S. Troops and let the Nazis recover their land. No reason to go after Japan anymore, either."

Someone with Twitter post this baby to the Limericking feed....

House intel Dems want a subpoena
For a hot Russian spy name Butina
But Erickson balked
At treasonous talk
"She just likes to play with my wienah"

Last edited:
Reactions: BioHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT