ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

NEWS IN BRIEF
GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn
Yesterday 3:00PM

pydgy08jpnzrqj2hvxi4.jpg

WASHINGTON—Opting to take more of a wait-and-see approach instead of rushing to pass judgment, Republican lawmakers reportedly looked on in silence Tuesday as President Trump worked his way through each of their families and, one by one, strangled all their loved ones to death. “After I watched the president slowly and methodically squeeze the life out of my wife’s body as she gasped, futilely, for breath, he gave me his personal assurance that he was not responsible for her death, so I continue to stand by this administration,” said Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), who along with every Republican in both the House and Senate stated that while killing off their families in cold blood might not be entirely proper, it was certainly not an impeachable offense, no matter how the media tried to spin it. “Now, this is not an action I would have taken myself. I personally would not have wrapped my hands around my 5-year-old son’s neck and crushed his windpipe. But if Donald Trump’s approach to governing is sometimes a bit outside the ordinary, that’s because Donald Trump is no ordinary president. And maybe that’s not such a bad thing.” Later, with his beloved sister’s face turning purple as the commander-in-chief asphyxiated her with a length of barbed wire, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) appeared on several television news networks and said impeaching the president for her imminent death would be “insane.”

I just want to take a moment to say this. Every single day I see stuff Trump tweets and hear things he says and am completely flummoxed how anyone can possibly support him. I mean, I get voting for him in instead of Hills, I don't agree but I understand voting against someone.

I just can't figure out how anyone still supports him. He's one of the worst people in our country's history.

I'm only posting the first tweet in this thread, it pisses me off too much to go back through all of them. POTUS is a piece of...work (he's really making it hard for me to continue to live out Christian principles).

I just want to take a moment to say this. Every single day I see stuff Trump tweets and hear things he says and am completely flummoxed how anyone can possibly support him. I mean, I get voting for him in instead of Hills, I don't agree but I understand voting against someone.

I just can't figure out how anyone still supports him. He's one of the worst people in our country's history.

Glenn Beck may be really really close to joining you...

Unfortunately, the problem with Trump isn't just Trump. It's the entire Republican Party. You have a party that is so power hungry they are tearing apart the government of this country to do it. You remove Trump, there are still about a dozen others that are driving the direction of the party. Those people need to be removed from office as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT