ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

I mean, at this point, the only shocking thing about this would be if he actually did follow through with the win. Yet, I'm sure people are still dumb enough to give money to this man.

Imma speculate that there were 4 "repeat" winners for all the "contests"

• Donald Trump, Jr.
  • Eric Trump
  • Ivanka Trump
  • Jared Kushner

(sure, they had'ta fabricate "entry forms" for all of them, but they'll be the listed "winners")

Pretty much the definition of Obstruction of Justice

Can you imagine if your neighbor said this shit about California? You would look at him/her like, uh, wtf? And this is the president of our fücking country. Then the second clip. God damn. At some point, maybe, just maybe, Republicans will wake the fück up. How many bills are in Mitch's hands? Who is making sure our government does nothing? Who wants to do whatever it can to position government as a failing enterprise (other than to enrich a chosen cabal)? Fûck this is so frustrating that everyday conservatives have sold out to go along this ride to the bitter end.

For Donald fücking Trump. Of all people. Donald always-been-a-lying-grifting-piece-of-shit Trump.

Not POTUS related but...Looking for an example of what's wrong with this country? Here you go

The DDB (Ad firm) team last year won the Army’s marketing account, a contract worth $4 billion over the next 10 years.

I've never heard of a marketing account worth anywhere close to that kind of money or for that long. I've worked for firms that had some fortune 100 companies on retainer for $25-35M a year though and those were considered gold.

The DDB (Ad firm) team last year won the Army’s marketing account, a contract worth $4 billion over the next 10 years.

I've never heard of a marketing account worth anywhere close to that kind of money or for that long. I've worked for firms that had some fortune 100 companies on retainer for $25-35M a year though and those were considered gold.

Reminder...the military has it's biggest budget ever. Want to know what it's spent on? This kind of stuff.

Meanwhile, I have to do validations of 13 different units around the country every three years and have to do an information paper to actually travel to them, every time I travel to them. IT'S MY F'ING JOB TO TRAVEL TO THEM. Why? Because our money is so tight I literally have to give a spend plan down to the dollar at the start of the year.

It would be like telling the SecState to provide an info paper to go to a NATO meeting that they are required to go to.

Reminder...the military has it's biggest budget ever. Want to know what it's spent on? This kind of stuff.

Meanwhile, I have to do validations of 13 different units around the country every three years and have to do an information paper to actually travel to them, every time I travel to them. IT'S MY F'ING JOB TO TRAVEL TO THEM. Why? Because our money is so tight I literally have to give a spend plan down to the dollar at the start of the year.

It would be like telling the SecState to provide an info paper to go to a NATO meeting that they are required to go to.
BAU. It would be interesting to see how much DDB contributed to Trump campaigns. I'm sure it is a ton of work, but $4B seems like a hell of a lot.

"These 'laws' you people elect me to vote on in Congress really aren't 'set in stone'; they're kinda just random 'guidelines'....."

Reactions: DFSNOLE

But remember! It's making sure poor kids get a breakfast and lunch at school every day that's the example of government waste.

At the beginning of the Senate Trial, Chuck Schumer should ask for a show of hands of all jurors who have received campaign funding from Trump or any other of his "benefits". At that, Chief Justice Roberts should dismiss them from the jury. Otherwise, the decision is going to "appear" tainted and the peoples' trust in their government will further erode. The country does not need that.

At the beginning of the Senate Trial, Chuck Schumer should ask for a show of hands of all jurors who have received campaign funding from Trump or any other of his "benefits". At that, Chief Justice Roberts should dismiss them from the jury. Otherwise, the decision is going to "appear" tainted and the peoples' trust in their government will further erode. The country does not need that.

Actually, Schumer should ask/require that Roberts, himself, do that, in the interests of a fair and impartial jury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT