ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

ows_0c002263-6a41-4454-88ba-c10c297167da.jpg

https://www.startribune.com/sack-cartoon-white-house-contact-tracing/572616652/

Which is worse, him either knowingly lying or just being dumb, or that his cult will repeat this endlessly?

Reactions: dekhawk
So, again, how can any actual Christ-following Christian think these are the people to hitch their wagons to?

Reactions: TheCainer

Wrong, bro.

There's 2-1/2 months from Election Day to Inauguration Day.

Only IF Pence and the GOP remove him will there be any sanity during that period.
If Trump contests a clearly uncontestable election, they should remove him immediately, for the good of the nation

25th

No twitter post or pic, but yesterday in Keller, Texas (DFW) I saw a Trump backer gathering and saw a grandma age lady holding a sign that read (from top to bottom) god/guns.Trump.... in order of importance??? I do not know

royalty-free-granny-clipart-illustration-1217466.jpg

Not that this is your entire point, but I've said before I think professional lobbyists should be illegal.

However, this isn't lobbying,, this is selling access.

Don't disagree on either point, but Im just calling out what the first excuse will be.

I am convinced that this scandal will be one of the worst of the Trump Administration, and that as time passes more and more will leak out. Lots of people took notes and sent emails. They took notes. I hope at some time armed with documents some of the responsible parties get hauled before Congress and grilled for their behavior. Rosenstein and Nielsen have been on a PR campaign since they left their jobs trying to rehab their images. They are deplorable.

The only bad thing about the dems taking over the presidency and senate would be the endless string of investigations into donny and his minions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT