ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

tenor.gif
4itayz.jpg

Reactions: southlakehawk
I'd trade having him flee the country if it meant he can't try and nuke Chicago between the election and the inauguration. We will still be able to freeze all of his assets and throw his kids in jail...unless he takes them with him.

Reactions: Joes Place
How is this not inciting violence?

That's exactly what that is. Trump needs to have every aspect of the law, federal, state, and local jurisdiction, brought against him. He is strictly a thug criminal that RWers like to rail against, except he says what THEY like to hear. I hope Biden and Congress does NOT look ahead like Obama did and lowers the Hammer against this administration. Too many republican presidencies have been given a get-out-of-jail-free card by their following democratic administrations; Nixon, Reagan, GWB, and now Trump. If they are not held accountable, this $hit is going to continue forever. It's time criminals of all stripes are held accountable. Take no prisoners.

"First, Democrats have moved sharply to the left. "

This is categorically untrue. And the candidates the Dems have run for office over the past several decades belies this disinformation.

Who was the last Liberal that was nominated for POTUS? I mean, actual definition of Liberal, not the Rush Limbaugh definition. Gore, maybe?

Almost all of the Dems that have been nominated in my lifetime would be classified as Moderates.

Reactions: BelemNole
Who was the last Liberal that was nominated for POTUS? I mean, actual definition of Liberal, not the Rush Limbaugh definition. Gore, maybe?

Almost all of the Dems that have been nominated in my lifetime would be classified as Moderates.

Yep

Certainly progressive-leaning, but definitely mainstream-left.
The GOP has increasingly elected batshit-crazy righties to office. Culminating in a con-man who fired up the fringe right beyond anything they could have imagined. See "It Was All A Lie" post for details....

Reactions: BelemNole
2 things...

First, anyone believing this is stupid or insane.

Second, there are actually a few people in the background wearing masks. Good on you people. I mean, you're still in a cult, but at least you care about some of your fellow citizens.

I thought Tiffany Trump might be different than the other Trump children. Turns out she might make Eric look intelligent.

No one in this family knows how to do public speaking, but this doesn't even hit their low bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT