ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about our QB

Lighting Hawk

HB MVP
Sep 16, 2021
Idk how anybody is still defending the decisions to start that QB. KF and company will be absolutely kicking themselves for leaving him out there. Dude pretty much singlehandedly lost us the game, we absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage all game, ran it down their throats all game, they were riddled with injuries on defense and aside from Wan’Dale and Rodgriguez nobody on the offensive side of the ball was even a an above average threat. We were a +13 turnover margin this season while they were -13, and we lost that battle today because he can’t take care of the damn ball and when the game is on the line and the opponent dials up pressure he folds. I feel bad for the seniors who played today that they watched the game slip through their fingers with a pass going to absolutely nobody on 2nd and 10 with 50 seconds and timeout left, down 3, inside their territory. Couldn’t have wrote it more perfectly.

He is not a good QB.. Get him out of here, he wasn’t winning us games all year, our offense finally looks competent because we are running it well and AB4 and LaPorta are having great games, the o line was destroying them - even BF called a great game…. and SP loses us the game because of glaring deficiencies as a competent game manager/ball thrower. So yeah, I was done before, holy crap I’m somehow beyond that now. Smdh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News