ADVERTISEMENT

LGBTQ Democrats of Maryland Chief Caught Trying to Meet/Screw 14 Year Old

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

So the head of the lgtbq dems of Maryland got caught trying to get raunchy with a child. The story doesn't end there, however. It appears that Mr Knappen is a recent frequent visitor of the Whitehouse. Pedos of a feather, I suppose..

Remember guys, decency is on the ballot.

So the head of the lgtbq dems of Maryland got caught trying to get raunchy with a child. The story doesn't end there, however. It appears that Mr Knappen is a recent frequent visitor of the Whitehouse. Pedos of a feather, I suppose..

He’s good buddies with Rick Wilson and that bunch of republicans who make up the Lincoln Project.

He’s an equal opportunity predator.

State law demands it be a child or a cop in this circumstance. The feds could prosecute him, however I doubt biden/team goes after a friendly

Salty about being called out on capitalization lol
No state law doesn't require that. Please provide proof.

There are only right-wing conspiracy sites pushing this as a story. Most likely it's complete BS

State law demands it be a child or a cop in this circumstance. The feds could prosecute him, however I doubt biden/team goes after a friendly

Salty about being called out on capitalization lol

I knew this was complete BS.

In Maryland...

Solicitation of a minor is a felony sex offense in Maryland. It is a crime in which no physical contact need occur for the accused to be charged or convicted of the crime.

There is no decency on either side of the ballot.
Hasn't been for a long time.

But he wasn't actually busted, right? Just accused.
If by accused you mean that they read his own text messages to him which he confirmed to be real, then yes? Weird seeing dems run cover for a guy who told (what he thought was a 14 year old) that he wanted to "rape him" and and also called him a "f*ggot". I'm jk about it being weird btw. Ofc the dems are fine with this.

If by accused you mean that they read his own text messages to him which he confirmed to be real, then yes? Weird seeing dems run cover for a guy who told (what he thought was a 14 year old) that he wanted to "rape him" and and also called him a "f*ggot". I'm jk about it being weird btw. Ofc the dems are fine with this.
No he should be held responsible for what he's done. You're being called out on making stuff up. Why hasn't he been charged? Biden didn't know about this incident when he hosted him long ago. So why imply Biden knew he was a pedophile? You are an idiot and that's being kind.

Why were no charges filed or arrests made?

Well of course, that's what this ilk is all about; ****ing kids....no matter how much they lie, deflect and deny it. It's the reason they don't give a rat's ass about ILLEGALS raping hundreds of children every day in this country..........

Reactions: Scruddy
No he should be held responsible for what he's done. You're being called out on making stuff up. Why hasn't he been charged? Biden didn't know about this incident when he hosted him long ago. So why imply Biden knew he was a pedophile? You are an idiot and that's being kind.
Source that biden and harris had no knowledge what kind of person he was? You're speculating in an attempt to run cover.

Well of course, that's what this ilk is all about; ****ing kids....no matter how much they lie, deflect and deny it. It's the reason they don't give a rat's ass about ILLEGALS raping hundreds of children every day in this country..........
Waiting for Huey to come in raging about how the guy used the word f*ggot but if he's found his way here he's probably searching for all this guys social media to give him a follow or claim since he wasn't arrested it's all okay.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
  • Haha
Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Why haven't they turned their information over to the police? If the guy is guilty, punish him legally. But if they have the goods on this guy but don't want to turn it over to authorities to pursue, they are essentially okay with it themselves as long as they can score political points off of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT