ADVERTISEMENT

LGBTQ Democrats of Maryland Chief Caught Trying to Meet/Screw 14 Year Old

Keep lying to yourself about your convicted “sexual assaulter” and the cult of his you’re brainwashed into. Does that term hurt your precious feelings less? 😂
That's wonderful improvement but not quite there. He hasn't been convicted of sexual assault. I am quite proud of you for moving off the rape term. That is really difficult for a liar to do such as yourself. Keep working on it and you will find telling the truth is liberating. Give it a shot

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
That's wonderful improvement but not quite there. He hasn't been convicted of sexual assault. I am quite proud of you for moving off the rape term. That is really difficult for a liar to do such as yourself. Keep working on it and you will find telling the truth is liberating. Give it a shot
You’re too dumb to differentiate between literal and legal definitions. I feel sort of sorry for you and your ilk, the low intelligence crowd. Enjoy voting for your rapist!

You’re too dumb to differentiate between literal and legal definitions. I feel sort of sorry for you and your ilk, the low intelligence crowd. Enjoy voting for your rapist!
And right back to lying. Literally.

I didn't really have much hope for you and that is sad. Pathetic really.

It is always interesting to catch a serial liar lying. The reaction is almost always the same. You demonstrated it quite well.

Reactions: Scruddy
And right back to lying. Literally.

I didn't really have much hope for you and that is sad. Pathetic really.

It is always interesting to catch a serial liar lying. The reaction is almost always the same. You demonstrated it quite well.
Next time your mother or another woman in your life has a man forcefully stick his fingers in her vagina while she tells him no and physically resists, come back and tell us the definition you’d use. I also wonder what you’d do if it was Donald Trump doing so? Get on your knees and suck his dick as literally as you do metaphorically?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT