ADVERTISEMENT

Lie Clocks

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
46399937_10155490902327396_8309117282156544000_n.jpg

Why would you need a ceiling fan in heaven? Isn't everything perfect there?
I think the point is that Trump lies so much you could use a clock as a fan. I could be wrong but that is how i interpreted the joke. I thought it was very clever.

I didn't get the part about Abe Lincoln, and thought Mother T could have been replaced by Geo. Washington.

I think the point is that Trump lies so much you could use a clock as a fan. I could be wrong but that is how i interpreted the joke. I thought it was very clever.

I didn't get the part about Abe Lincoln, and thought Mother T could have been replaced by Geo. Washington.

Reactions: Rudolph
What do I not know?

Is this true?

She actually did very little for the poor. Most money was spent on missionary work. Her hospitals were often staffed by volunteers with no medical experience and people received awful care. After they let easily treatable die, the force baptized them just before death.

She had Billions of dollars held in the Vatican Bank rather than using it to help people. She could have literally collapsed the Vatican bank had she withdrawn all her money.

Her later writings which she requested destroyed but got leaked revealed she basically didn’t even believe in God anymore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa

She actually did very little for the poor. Most money was spent on missionary work. Her hospitals were often staffed by volunteers with no medical experience and people received awful care. After they let easily treatable die, the force baptized them just before death.

She had Billions of dollars held in the Vatican Bank rather than using it to help people. She could have literally collapsed the Vatican bank had she withdrawn all her money.

Her later writings which she requested destroyed but got leaked revealed she basically didn’t even believe in God anymore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa

Holy cow, I had not heard this. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT