ADVERTISEMENT

Lisa Murkowski leaving the GOP?????

It will be interesting to see what happens with Menendez. If he is able to run as an independent he could pull enough votes to swing the election to the GOP.

I for one will laugh my ass off if the Dems’ refusal to kick him out of the Senate ends up costing them a seat they’ve held for over 40 years.
His trial is set to be before the election so I have my doubts.

bes speculation I’ve read is that him keeping the door open allows him to continue to fundraise..which per current laws can be used on criminal trials related to his office.

His trial is set to be before the election so I have my doubts.

bes speculation I’ve read is that him keeping the door open allows him to continue to fundraise..which per current laws can be used on criminal trials related to his office.
Trial dates often get postponed.

Hmm. You must keep not up on news if you don't who the high-profile Senators are.

Unbelievable. You participate in political conversations and don't know one of the Republican Senators swing votes on many issues.
Exactly. Really the only political thing I post about, with some minor exceptions, is how big a pos Orange Julius is. I don’t get too involved in the rest. If that is offensive to you, I don’t really care….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT