ADVERTISEMENT

List of *alleged* compromised GOP Politicians/Hosts

I agree with her on foreign policy.
America’s ‘regime change’ efforts the last 30 years and constant warring overseas hasn’t served the interests of the American people.
It has resulted in the deaths of multiple hundreds of thousands of people, and trillions in debt for which we must eternally carry the debt servicing costs.
Do you think it’s been worthwhile?

I’d love to talk the meat and potatoes of her policy differences with the neocons. I realize that’s unlikely to occur in this thread.
LOL at the people who liked this post. HROT loonies.

This is all true.

We need to focus at home and secure our own borders and help out own people before we play police captain for the world.
The people you vote for do NOT want to help our own people. How they vote proves that. I do agree with your final point. It sucks we have to police the damn world all the time. This war is billions more going out of our coffers that should be spent on Americans at home. Not that Republicans would vote for that anyway.

LOL at the people who liked this post. HROT loonies.
America’s ‘regime change’ efforts the last 30 years and constant warring overseas hasn’t served the interests of the American people.
It has resulted in the deaths of multiple hundreds of thousands of people, and trillions in debt for which we must eternally carry the debt servicing costs.

I've said multiple times Iraq was a made up war by the Bush administration. We finally get troops out of harms way and within months there's another blowup. Very happy Biden is keeping our military men and women out of it as much as he can.

I've said multiple times Iraq was a made up war by the Bush administration.

For reasons echoed and approved by Democrats for over a decade.
Did you forget the bipartisan policy before Bush was president?

The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.

Want the receipts?

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators. "Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
-- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
-- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
-- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

I asked very direct questions of the top people in the CIA and people who'd served in the Clinton administration. And they said they believed that Saddam Hussein either had weapons or had the components of weapons or the ability to quickly make weapons of mass destruction. What we're worried about is an A-bomb in a Ryder truck in New York, in Washington and St. Louis. It cannot happen. We have to prevent it from happening.
-- Rep. Richard Gephardt (D, MT) Nov. 2, 2003

We finally get troops out of harms way and within months there's another blowup. Very happy Biden is keeping our military men and women out of it as much as he can.
Do you think our invasion and partition of Syria is legal?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
CONSERVATIVES, WAKE UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS. DO YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY? WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM VLADIMIR PUTIN'S RUSSIA. THIS IS HYBRID WARFARE. COMPROMISED TALKING HEADS. THINK. THINK. THINK.

TUCKER CARLSON

"What is sort of inexplicable here is that what is being said [by Tucker Carlson] is almost a plagiarism of Vladimir Putin. It's almost word for word what Vladimir Putin...has said in making the argument to justify what's happening in Ukraine" - @jonkarl w/ @NicolleDWallace

FLASHBACK TO FIVE YEARS AGO

Everyone who spent July 4, 2018 in Russia. Especially Ron Johnson.

E5c1fE0XMAAC9Ad
What happened on July 4th in Russia?

CONSERVATIVES, WAKE UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS. DO YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY? WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM VLADIMIR PUTIN'S RUSSIA. THIS IS HYBRID WARFARE. COMPROMISED TALKING HEADS. THINK. THINK. THINK.
All caps has indicated the highest form of thinking since the internet was invented.
I might have that backwards.

I just want to know what they actually did. No one ever answers when I ask. You haven’t either.

Russia’s many paths to Sen. Johnson

There are three channels of Russian disinformation that have apparently affected Sen. Johnson’s Ukraine-related investigations.

Channel 1. Russian-linked Ukrainian operatives communicating directly with Sen. Johnson and his staff.

Channel 2. Russian-linked Ukrainian operatives spreading disinformation via media outlets, which have been picked up and expressly relied upon by Sen. Johnson.

Channel 3. Russian-linked Ukrainian operatives providing information via “Team [Rudy] Giuliani.”

In this piece, we will discuss the first two channels together because of how they relate to Johnson’s 11-page denial.

Before doing so, let’s fairly quickly dispatch with the two Ukraine-related conspiracy theories that Sen. Johnson is “investigating.” These are both conspiracies that have reportedly been advanced as part of the Kremlin’s disinformation campaign via Russia-linked Ukrainian operatives.

Why would any AMERICAN who understands dictator Vladimir Putin's RUSSIA is our ENEMY praise him on FOX NEWS? THINK. KOMPROMAT. KOMPROMAT.
In Rudy’s defense, he’s very stupid. He doesn’t understand why a leader has to think about things and discuss them with people.

Better to have ‘yes men’ and just invade Ukraine without working through the consequences.

I know thread says GOP, but then includes Dem so I guess that means you have to add Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi for their ties to Podesta Group, Gazprombank, Uranium One, and Vekselberg.

Isn't Trump "allegedly" like 8" taller than Putin? Is Vlad standing on a step?
It's likely Turd just made a 90 degree turn to his right after being on his knees.

If you look really closely, Trump appears to have some creamy, white substance on his chin.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Reactions: fsu1jreed
Now let's do China and start with Joe Biden.

She was a Chinese Mata Hari — who allegedly slept with at least two Midwestern mayors while cozying up to a slew of pols across the country in a bid to infiltrate the US political system.

Fetching accused Chinese government spy Fang Fang, a k a Christine Fang, entered the US through California as a college student in 2011 — and spent the next four years wooing everyone from local politicos to US congressmen, said the Web site Axios, citing current and former US intelligence officials.

Among the pols who Fang got close to was California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell.

Diane Feinstein had a spy on her staff!
Former FBI agent and KPIX 5 security analyst Jeff Harp said he was not surprised.

“Think about Diane Feinstein and what she had access to,” said Harp. “One, she had access to the Chinese community here in San Francisco; great amount of political influence. Two, correct me if I’m wrong, Dianne Feinstein still has very close ties to the intelligence committees there in Washington, D.C.”

I have no doubt the Chinese have their hooks in Dem politicians.

A shadowy Chinese donor gave the 1996 Bill Clinton campaign $1 million, for instance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT