Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters

Kinnick 4 Prez

HB Heisman
Feb 13, 2007
Time to hit the polls.

91Za0wwx4nL._SL1500_.jpg

81w9kNV+X2L._SL1500_.jpg

None of the above. High fructose corn syrup doesn't agree with me.
Math checks out:

Oatmeal Creme Pies = GOAT

Gotta love the high school days where you and buddies get all stoned and go in the gas station with a shitload of quarters and load up

Reactions: McLovin32
If you compare them by similar items the Ho Ho is superior to the Swiss Roll. Little Debbie's chocolate tastes waxy. Little Debbie has lower prices and more variety, but Hostess is better quality in my opinion.
Still somewhat true...but, imo, Hostess' quality has gone WAYYY down over the last 40 years. Specifically, they barely put any creme in the HoHo's Ding-Dongs, etc. And the stuff they put in them now isn't nearly as good!!!

I voted LD.

Still somewhat true...but, imo, Hostess' quality has gone WAYYY down over the last 40 years. Specifically, they barely put any creme in the HoHo's Ding-Dongs, etc. And the stuff they put in them now isn't nearly as good!!!

I voted LD.
What do you think about LD's chocolate covering, does it taste waxy to you?

Ho-Hos were elite but something has changed the last 20 years. I won't turn one down.
LD cosmic brownies are subpar at best.
I respect the Hostess Crunch Donettes.

Reactions: Tenacious E
If you compare them by similar items the Ho Ho is superior to the Swiss Roll. Little Debbie's chocolate tastes waxy. Little Debbie has lower prices and more variety, but Hostess is better quality in my opinion.
Agreed. It's like Coke classic is better than pepsi. Neither is good for you but the taste is undeniable.

While I agree that the quality of Hostess products has declined over the years, I still think overall they have a better quality product than LD. LD has a much deeper roster of products and there's certainly value in that. Unfortunately every time I eat LD, I think it tastes like poor infused sadness.

The real Little Debbie looks like this, so I'm a "no".

e2e392433cab5f5bcd1311d4340faf99ddd02501r1-314-375v2_uhq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Little Debbie, the only thing I really ever eat from either company is Nutty Bars and I like them a lot. I try not to buy them, then see them on sale and grab a box for work.

That and Little Debbie is a whore.

I can't resist a starcrunch, OCP or Zebra Cake.

Hostess pies are good but that's also all I think I would go after other than the cupcakes.

I really try to stay away from all this but if it's in front of me, I'm in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT