ADVERTISEMENT

Live RPI......36!!

NW almost scored a W over Michigan, which would have helped also, but they fell short

I see a 6 seed in our future...that is a HUGE jump.

I think that can probably be credited to 7 true road wins. Oh and I guess the NW isn't quite over yet. Cmon purple kittens.

Holy. Sh!t. Has anyone watched this NW-Michigan game. Demps hits a 3 at the end of regulation AND OT to force a double OT. Definitely spoke too soon earlier.

Wow NW might get this.

They caught a break before Demps' last three. NW guy stepped on line passing it in. Still, clutch threes down stretch.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by kwik44:
Wow NW might get this.

They caught a break before Demps' last three. NW guy stepped on line passing it in. Still, clutch threes down stretch.
As long as those turds aren't hitting those threes against us and getting those non-calls, we should be fine on Saturday....................................right?

Didn't help. Oh well. 47 to 35 in one night this late in the season is pretty awesome.

Biggest program win in the last 9 years. Maybe the Purdue game Fran's first year, or the Wisconsin home game honoring Chris Street, but I can not think of a bigger game with long-term implications. The jump in the RPI this late in the season directly reflecting the magnitude of the win... It sure hasn't been easy (or much fun) lately, but.. IT IS GREAT TO BE A HAWKEYE!

Originally posted by StormHawk42:
Didn't help. Oh well. 47 to 35 in one night this late in the season is pretty awesome.

Won't the NW help our rpi after we play NW the 2nd time. Basically all their win over Mich did was give a team we played once a loss and a team we played once a win. When we pay NW the 2nd time we should see a little more rpi boost.

Originally posted by Hawked:

Won't the NW help our rpi after we play NW the 2nd time. Basically all their win over Mich did was give a team we played once a loss and a team we played once a win. When we pay NW the 2nd time we should see a little more rpi boost.
You're right it should, but I still don't fully understand the RPI. (Who does?)

Originally posted by Hawked:

It will help it slightly but a home win against a 113 RPI team won't move the needle much.

Originally posted by KTF7:
Biggest program win in the last 9 years. Maybe the Purdue game Fran's first year, or the Wisconsin home game honoring Chris Street, but I can not think of a bigger game with long-term implications. The jump in the RPI this late in the season directly reflecting the magnitude of the win... It sure hasn't been easy (or much fun) lately, but.. IT IS GREAT TO BE A HAWKEYE!

I thought the win on the road against #2 OSU a couple years ago was pretty big....

Originally posted by Hawkeye_4_Life:

Looks like we just passed OSU on the Live RPI. Up to 34 now.
We can thank Longwood for their win over Presbyterian this morning

Originally posted by Hawkeye_4_Life:

Looks like we just passed OSU on the Live RPI. Up to 34 now.
We can thank Longwood for their win over Presbyterian this morning
The Presbyterian College Blue Hose went down?

RPI still sucks. I wonder if MSU will finally move down and get put on the bubble, if they lose at home to Purdue tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT