ADVERTISEMENT

"Lock Him Up" Chant Breaks Out at the World Series (Trump shown on big screen)

Yeah they keep growing and while they grow they create these hot spots for pollution that destabilizes the ecosystems in the areas that create bad air, bad water, and bad soil, which create new diseases in our trees and plant life. Then the people from these great polluted cities lecture the rest of the world on climate change. The growth of large cities is one of the greatest threats facing our planet. Not to mention they offer poor living conditions for human life.

I live in an area next to a large city with fresh mountain air, streams and healthy wildlife. A place where only the rich big city people can afford to vacation at. They pay loads of money to vacation just a few days at to escape their polluted big cities. They see an elk and they act like it's the rarest animal they've ever seen. They see a buffalo and they walk up to it like it's a domesticated animal. Crowds form around it taking thousands of pics. They stop at a mountain stream and stare at it like its a lost wonder of the world. If I had a dollar for every tourist that has stopped to take my pic while I'm fly fishing.
That was a really cool... completely fabricated... story... I mean, lie. It's not even vaguely true, or even convincing. Except for the walking up to wild buffalo and petting them like domestic animals. That totally happens all the time.

And, your anecdote of having your picture taken was missing the payoff. "If I had a dollar for every tourist that has stopped to take my pic while I'm fly fishing..."... you'd be broke because it's never happened.

ActualInsistentBittern-size_restricted.gif
Those mean liberals.

Reactions: cigaretteman
They are awesome. That’s why they all keep growing and taking the best of the rural areas population.

FUNFACT: The "cities" footed the bill for "rural electrification". Trad probably doesn't know it, but w/o the federal government's intervention, "flyover country" likely wouldn't have electricity even today, let alone cell service...

The night after the worst terrorist on the face of the Earth was killed the President of the US was booed.

If that doesn't tell you how far the 2 parties are apart nothing will.

Trump has ruined so many people. Broken.

Some may not make it back...

God you people are pathetic.

Yeah they keep growing and while they grow they create these hot spots for pollution that destabilizes the ecosystems in the areas that create bad air, bad water, and bad soil, which create new diseases in our trees and plant life. Then the people from these great polluted cities lecture the rest of the world on climate change. The growth of large cities is one of the greatest threats facing our planet. Not to mention they offer poor living conditions for human life.

I live in an area next to a large city with fresh mountain air, streams and healthy wildlife. A place where only the rich big city people can afford to vacation at. They pay loads of money to vacation just a few days at to escape their polluted big cities. They see an elk and they act like it's the rarest animal they've ever seen. They see a buffalo and they walk up to it like it's a domesticated animal. Crowds form around it taking thousands of pics. They stop at a mountain stream and stare at it like its a lost wonder of the world. If I had a dollar for every tourist that has stopped to take my pic while I'm fly fishing.
Sounds nice...why do the Republicans continue to vote against nature and for the polluters?

Link? I haven't seen a breakdown by metro area, but here's a map contrasting "donor" states (red) with "recipient" states "green."
fed-state-balance-map.jpg

Now, compare that map with the 2016 presidential election results. Anyone spot a correlation?
election-results.jpg
I wonder if goldmom's head will explode now...probably not. None of this matters to her or other Trumpkins.

You have the creative writing skills of a 6th grader. My favorite part of your fiction was the tourists taking pictures of you fly fishing all the time.

Ah insults. Typical from your types. All your creative brains can come up with. Such fine people. Wonderful parents.

That was a really cool... completely fabricated... story... I mean, lie. It's not even vaguely true, or even convincing. Except for the walking up to wild buffalo and petting them like domestic animals. That totally happens all the time.

And, your anecdote of having your picture taken was missing the payoff. "If I had a dollar for every tourist that has stopped to take my pic while I'm fly fishing..."... you'd be broke because it's never happened.

Oh it's all true. It's part of my career studying the affects overcrowded cities have on the environment. Pretty nasty things happening. Oh and yes if an elk happens to emerge from the mountain canopy and is seen from a road you will see a line of cars pull off. While I may have purposely used some shock value yes I have had my pic taken several times while fishing in the mountains. A lot will even politely ask. Most all fly fishermen have that experience when we're wading out in the water on a nice clean healthy mountain stream.

Oh it's all true. It's part of my career studying the affects overcrowded cities have on the environment. Pretty nasty things happening. Oh and yes if an elk happens to emerge from the mountain canopy and is seen from a road you will see a line of cars pull off. While I may have purposely used some shock value yes I have had my pic taken several times while fishing in the mountains. A lot will even politely ask. Most all fly fishermen have that experience when we're wading out in the water on a nice clean healthy mountain stream.
I don't expect you to admit that you lied. I do expect you to keep lying!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT