ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Jones Article

Found this encouraging....did not realize he has hardly played ANY before last year.

As I mentioned before, shortly, the guys that hate “hope” will rush through to let you know how stupid and dumb it is to get your hopes up.

You know because we’ve had 10 Straight losing seasons and we suck and your “weak” if you’re excited about next season, with this same coaching staff!

Last edited:
I still think Feth will be the starter and Jones will get a year to become the next Linderbaum

The question about Jones is really a coaching question. One problem with older coaches is their tendency to try and replicate "what worked before." It's not just Linderbaum but Iowa has had good success with conversions. The problem is recognizing when the doesn't work. Just because of his position Jones improvement, if it really exists, should be immediately evident in the first game.

Jones will not be the center. Why do you think Feth was brought here? Certainly not to rotate with Stephens, Dunker, Colby or Eisberry.
I kind of assumed the same, but I’m pretty sure they are planning on Feth playing G, and Jones staying at C.

Things could change?

Both of those scenarios are almost certainly an improvement over last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT