ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at this Dumb***

Teams like Duke, UNC & Kentucky will struggle now that there are no more "one and dones" to score 90% of their points. Now they actually have to coach kids! Also, i think Duke has played all their games at home, so whats the concern? Other than losing. lol

Teams like Duke, UNC & Kentucky will struggle now that there are no more "one and dones" to score 90% of their points. Now they actually have to coach kids! Also, i think Duke has played all their games at home, so whats the concern? Other than losing. lol
Where they go?

Most sit out?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Big question now is this. How pull do the likes of Coach K and Bilas have in getting this considered? You know with each Duke loss, the calls will grow louder.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Same talking points as Bilas. Also love the “we need uniform basketball no man left behind” and says because he’s a military guy. How about abandoning the mother ****ing troops you goddamn pussy

Bilas and Coach K are just beyond the pale. What exactly is the alternative? Do they honestly think their players would be better off being sent home until next year? The players get tested repeatedly and get immediate treatment and monitoring if they test positive. Vast majority of them who do test positive had mild or no symptoms.

How about you do your job and lead, Coach K? if the tournament doesn't happen, likely that scores of non-P5 schools drop Division I basketball. They can't survive 2 years without NCAA tournament money.

Bilas and Coach K are just beyond the pale. What exactly is the alternative? Do they honestly think their players would be better off being sent home until next year? The players get tested repeatedly and get immediate treatment and monitoring if they test positive. Vast majority of them who do test positive had mild or no symptoms.

How about you do your job and lead, Coach K? if the tournament doesn't happen, likely that scores of non-P5 schools drop Division I basketball. They can't survive 2 years without NCAA tournament money.

I think Coach K and Bilas would be fine with calling it all of now. I think they see it's going to be a rough year win and loss wise. Seems as if a lot (not all) of their poster on their rivals board are supportive of it too now.

LOL YES

This was my thought immediately when he said he wondered if it was safe to keep playing. Come on Coach K...

If we seriously think about Duke and ALL their 5 star recruits..........Coach K is not a very good coach with so few national championships! He should win every other year at least!

This horrible pandemic is wreaking havoc on college basketball - It has Gonzaga, Baylor and Iowa ranked #1, 2 & 3. It has caused Duke and N. Carolina to have 2 non-conf losses each. It has teams like Houston, Creighton & Richmond daring to try to compete. Oh, the humanity! Shut it all down!

I'm sure because of this thread come March our bracket will be...

2 Iowa
15 Siena

7 Duke
10 Georgia

Naturally we'll face Duke in the round of 32 and it'll be a dog fight.

Reactions: TheRealHerky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT